Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

How To Apply To Be Verified In Instagram - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Apply To Be Verified In Instagram (497 Views)

How To Sell On In Instagram? / Pls Is Churchill_expansions In Instagram A Reputable Macbook Dealer? / Simple Steps To Apply For UBA Click Credit Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply To Be Verified In Instagram by fnep2smooth(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-amfxQcxkhzc/W4aRybQmiYI/AAAAAAAAAiE/nYftJb1oLKospoUp78Yvq7-tUd6NT8TIgCLcBGAs/s640/How%2Bto%2Bapply%2Bto%2Bbe%2Bverified%2Bin%2BInstagram.jpg[/img]

How to apply to be verified in Instagram

How to apply to be verified in Instagram is now easy with the new improvement by Instagram. Instagram is now allowing users to apply for verification starting 28 - 08 - 2018.

It will help users to stop hoping for Instagram to personally verified their account.

It will stop users cut corners through the black market.

How to apply to be verified in Instagram

To apply for your account to be verified, just go to your profile, head to Settings, and tap “Request verification.”

You’ll need to give Instagram your account name, full name, and legal or business ID. Instagram will then notify you whether you have been approved or rejected.

"The new Instagram verification is meant to catch misleading accounts, like checking what country the account is based in. "

Other New Features from Instagram

To give users more information on accounts with a lot of clout, Instagram is adding an About This Account feature.

Instagram accounts with large followings are going to display when they joined the platform.

The country they’re located in.

Any username changes in the past year and any ads the account runs.

In a blog post, Instagram writes, “Our community has told us that it’s important to them to have a deeper understanding of accounts that reach many people on Instagram.” Source: The Verge

New features come with support for third-party authentication apps will become available to everyone in the next coming weeks.

This new improvement from Instagram is a way to help people figure out which accounts are authentic.

It help solve some form of security for Instagram users.

Help know which account is genuine and which account is fake.

This development came up as a result of the role the Russian fake accounts played during the 2016 election and the Russian and Iranian influence campaigns that have continued to publish political content on social media networks.

https://www.fnepshevoo.com.ng/2018/08/how-to-apply-to-be-verified-in-instagram.html
Re: How To Apply To Be Verified In Instagram by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
undecided

Lemme try it

Did not find anything like that
Re: How To Apply To Be Verified In Instagram by TDonald: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
The option is for accounts that reach a large audience, not with your 200 followers

OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Lemme try it

Did not find anything like that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply To Be Verified In Instagram by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
undecided

TDonald:
The option is for accounts that reach a large audience, not with your 200 followers

Sorry, I never knew I was pushing your anger button
Re: How To Apply To Be Verified In Instagram by DABREEZYTOS(f): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin grin,guy u r wicked
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Re: How To Apply To Be Verified In Instagram by TDonald: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Well, that is an interesting observation smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat Iphone 6 16gb For 45 K / Samsung Galaxy S9 / Panasonic Gh4 For Sale + Rokinon 35mm T1.5 & Panny 14mm F2.5 Lens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.