Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Mel B Denies Addiction To Cex… Reveal Real Reason She’s Going For Rehabilitation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mel B Denies Addiction To Cex… Reveal Real Reason She’s Going For Rehabilitation (306 Views)

Cardi B Denies Cheating, Offset Cries After Been Blasted / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Bobrisky Reveal Real Gender Identity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mel B Denies Addiction To Cex… Reveal Real Reason She’s Going For Rehabilitation by 2Ebisco: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
Popular singer, Mel B has said she is not a cex addict few days after reports that she is going to rehab for cex addiction.

Spice Girls singer Mel B was said to be planning to enter a rehab facility to treat her post-traumatic stress disorder, cex and booze addictions, but the singer has slammed this reports saying she is only going in for PTSD.

The 43-year old while on Ellen DeGeneres hosted by Lea Michele, cleared the air saying;

‘Well, it kind of got a little bit skewed with. Let’s put it that way. Now, I’ve been in therapy since my father got diagnosed with cancer nine years ago…

‘My therapy changed a little bit because I was in a very intense relationship, which you can all read about in my book… So, I do address a lot of those issues. But you know, no, I’m not an alcoholic. No, I’m not a cex addict.

‘You know, I was with the same person for 10 years and that was quite a turmoil, very intense. That’s all I can say about it. I’d like to say a lot more, but let’s just keep it PC. But yeah, I address a lot of those issues and I did kind of have to ease my pain.’

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/mel-b-denies-addiction-to-cex-reveal.html

Re: Mel B Denies Addiction To Cex… Reveal Real Reason She’s Going For Rehabilitation by oyoyoyo: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
thank God for therapy
Re: Mel B Denies Addiction To Cex… Reveal Real Reason She’s Going For Rehabilitation by oyoyoyo: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
therapy is good

(1) (Reply)

‘na Them Dey Rush Baba Buhari’ - Bashir Ahmad / Nigerian Billionare, Femi Otedola Kicks Off His Annual Three Months Vacation, He / Reinhard Tega Short Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.