Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Rented A Shop PLS ADVICE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Rented A Shop PLS ADVICE (335 Views)

Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De / Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! / Why Is It So Difficult Having A Shop In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Rented A Shop PLS ADVICE by hustle101(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hello house,

I rented a shop in a plaza in magodo Isheri for bet9ja,unfortunately for me there was a coded shop in that area that as bet9ja already and we all know that all shop must be 10 minutes away from each other,people are convincing me to do other bet business but I made my findings and I was told people don't play it the way they play bet9a,can anyone suggest to me any business I can use the shop for cos my rent keeps counting every month

MAKE UNA HELP ME WITH BUSINESS IDEAS I AM OPEN TO ANYTHING
Re: I Rented A Shop PLS ADVICE by Merimental(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
hustle101:
Hello house,

I rented a shop in a plaza in magodo Isheri for bet9ja,unfortunately for me there was a coded shop in that area that as bet9ja already and we all know that all shop must be 10 minutes away from each other,people are convincing me to do other bet business but I made my findings and I was told people don't play it the way they play bet9a,can anyone suggest to me any business I can use the shop for cos my rent keeps counting every month

MAKE UNA HELP ME WITH BUSINESS IDEAS I AM OPEN TO ANYTHING
u shuld hav made proper enquiry b4 paying d rent.i knw lots of persons who made same mistake as u.
don't just jump into any biz out of Panick regarding ur rent.inform ppl to help u look 4 som1 in nid of a shop n rent it to him/her.
relocate to anoda place after proper enquiry n open ur bet9ja shop.its more lucrative dan most biz if wel operated.

(1) (Reply)

I Need 100, 50, 30 Ml Glass Bottles For Perfume. / Take Advantage Of This Airdrop Before Saturday / Plantain Sucker For Sale At 100 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.