Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

How To Make Money On Social Media - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Money On Social Media (224 Views)

Sex Starved Nigerian Man Begs For Sex On Social Media / S/African High School Student Proudly Flaunts Her Bare Chest On Social Media / Biafrans On Social Media And Biafrans In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Social Media by Geetrendpr: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
I am geetrendpr, a media strategist and an asocial media expert [/font]

i will love to share with you some information on how to become famous on social media and also make money

firstly open a social media account of your choice

let start with instagram

the first thing you need to understand on social media is understand the community you are
for instagram the maxium number of following is 7500
as at the time of editing this selenagomez as the heighest followers on instagram

i will be use two case study as example

if you are a blogger and you want more followers

you need an active page, as at the time of edit the most active blog on instagram is instabloog9ja
(1) you follow instablog9ja then push on the notificafication
(2) be the first to drop interactive comment and be active to reply them to follow you {you follow them back
but remember you are only permitted to follow 7500}
(3) always like people picture and interact on their page ...
(4) post some funny and crazy creative comment on your post

second example
if you an up coming artist on instagram
davidoofficial is the most active instagram account in nigeria as at the time of edit
(1) follow davidoofficial and push on the notificiation
(2) like people comment and try to reply 500 people daily and refer them to your page
(3) post a clear and nice video of your song with creative content on your page
i guess you had seen victor AD concept on watin be gain
(4) try to follow them message them

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]you can drop your comment and replies
i can also manage your account for you
+2347030528292
instagram.com/geetrendpr

follow me and reply so i can give the insight to twitter as well
[left][/left]

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Workers Shutdown Radio Kwara Over Inadequate Equipments / The Pleasant First Rate Care, We Are Constantly / Quick Easy Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.