Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Yet To See A Happy Buyer Of( Life Page Group) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Yet To See A Happy Buyer Of( Life Page Group) (1001 Views)

Habeeb Gold Is A Verified Seller And Buyer Of Gold In Nigeria / Plots Available At Northvile, Bogije..make A Happy Decision Today / The Buyer Or Seller: Who Really Should Pay Estate Agents Fee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yet To See A Happy Buyer Of( Life Page Group) by Phonix1234: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Please house, if you have eva bought into any
(life page Group) estate , share your experience.

In my own case, they took more than 2years to allocate my own land to me and finally when i got the space, it was a waterlogged area.... To fence it alone, na war
Re: Yet To See A Happy Buyer Of( Life Page Group) by hottadiva(f): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2019
Which of the plots did you buy?

(1) (Reply)

CCTV PROJECT ,LAN/WAN, INTERCOM / 3units Of 2bed Flat @ Decking Level For Sale @ Bogije,ajah (pics) 20m Asking / Any Single Room Apartments Around Cms Or Obalende Where One Can Pay Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.