Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House (27416 Views)

Buhari, Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje meet in Aso Rock / El-rufai, Ganduje Meet Emefiele, CBN Governor - Photos / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by kunmiiii: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bourdillon H/Q
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by budusky05(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
amaniro:

can you stop haunting me??!

How can a human being owe 1year 5month.

And yes my gov is owing but e nor reach 1 quarter of watin dis nigga dey owe

Haunting you!!

You be bush meat, or grass cutter ?
To it's entirety I condemn owing workers their wages, cus i work too. One reason i will never work for a Nigerian firm.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Calers:
Pdp os dead long time ago
[quotes author=amaniro post=70720847]Go and pay salary aregbesola

Am not from osun but a concerned nigerian[/quote]
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dry!!!
But 2 weeks ago u swore saraki would be impeached, how market?
Butterflyleo:
I can see the looters media crew trying to ensure they jump on every thread and take up the first 5 or 10 posts with their usual nonsencial chants against buhari. grin

E be like say dem dey fight for increase of their allowee
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by Sirphem(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
Speak the truth Bro and Be save
budusky05:

Am sure your from one of those PDP states that owe salaries too, but have never complained about it.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by Butterflyleo: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
obrigado080:
Dry!!!
But 2 weeks ago u swore saraki would be impeached, how market?

Ask your saraki to reconvene and see if what I said will not happen

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ask your saraki to reconvene and see if what I said will not happen
o boy, saraki has really dealt with the so called "ruling party" o. so u mean bukola is keeping a p cheats out of the senate?
Mehn d guy is something else...
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by objobj: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Teewhy2:
Just want to find out if as a president/governor or elected public office holder people must dress as if they are going to party, am not against putting on native wears but i believe there are some smart natives that will not disturb your activities. I want to believe if this kind of dressing will not affect daily productivity of workers serious private office owners and bank CEO will be dressing like this daily.
am sure if we ask 5 three years old people where they think these people are going to am sure 4 of them will respond that they are going to party and maybe one will say work.

So they should be using football jersey?
If I were you, l will think very well b4 l air my opinion so as not to make stupid sense
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by objobj: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Teewhy2:
Just want to find out if as a president/governor or elected public office holder people must dress as if they are going to party, am not against putting on native wears but i believe there are some smart natives that will not disturb your activities. I want to believe if this kind of dressing will not affect daily productivity of workers serious private office owners and bank CEO will be dressing like this daily.
am sure if we ask 5 three years old people where they think these people are going to am sure 4 of them will respond that they are going to party and maybe one will say work.

So they should be using football jersey? Your thinking is even less than that of 5yr old baby
If I were you, l will think very well b4 l air my opinion so as not to make stupid sense

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by pavoda: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
All Nigerian politicians have finished all the spaces in Asokoro. Don't worry yall kids will be displaced from those houses when we are ready with legitimate Funds..
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by desmond2pk: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tinubu has finally become relevant and he is enjoying it.
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by Yankee101: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Desperation
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by fareed69(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Buhari must go

In your dreams.
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by Bimpe29: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Their plan to bring Buhari back in 2019 will fail.
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by MARKone(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ganduje will be there sleeping
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by Gerrardreg: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
Aregbesola and his boss are planing how to rig Osun election.
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by Iziquiel(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Teewhy2:
Nigerians get problem sha..
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by Torylanez(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
amaniro:
Go and pay salary aregbesola

Am not from osun but a concerned nigerian

Your governor is owing salaries too
Go and mind your business

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by laytoshtwo: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
budusky05:

Am sure your from one of those PDP states that owe salaries too, but have never complained about it.

If your father have not been paid for 17month you won't write this nonsense
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by greatman247(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2018
amaniro:
Go and pay salary aregbesola

Am not from osun but a concerned nigerian

Tell Fayose first... As far as i'm concerned, this governor is still better than that loose mouth Fayose. I have lived in both states during their administration and i can see the difference in development.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by laytoshtwo: 8:04am On Aug 30, 2018
budusky05:

Now i see your pain, i forget your father na the security/gateman for LGA, so they owe your father up to 17 months? Sorry pal. hope you have eating today?

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin l pity you, the kind of people Nigeria should stone in 2019.Type the name of your father,i will type mine and let see if your father is relevant in Nigeria.
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by budusky05(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
laytoshtwo:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin l pity you, the kind of people Nigeria should stone in 2019.Type the name of your father,i will type mine and let see if your father is relevant in Nigeria.

Oh Lord have mercy, you said your dad has not been paid for 17 months, now you want me to tell you mine so you kidnap him, abeg keep that ur gateman name to urself I don't need his name. And pls don't stone ur father for being so poor, you can work hard to give him his dreams.

FOOL
Re: Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House by laytoshtwo: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
budusky05:

Oh Lord have mercy, you said your dad has not been paid for 17 months, now you want me to tell you mine so you kidnap him, abeg keep that ur gateman name to urself I don't need his name. And pls don't stone ur father for being so poor, you can work hard to give him his dreams.

FOOL

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Deputy Governor Divides PDP / Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds / Rita Daniels Rallies Support For Lauretta Onochie, Decries Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.