Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,020 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) (46729 Views)

Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP / Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
tstx:
Buhari The Lifeless Presidente
He doesn't look lifeless.
Everyone around him always laugh out load except Donald Trump the sadist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by bencr7: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
That good one
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=tstx post=70722298]Buhari The Lifeless Presidente[/quo
Hate speech
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by Akinjnr16: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Theresa August abi wetin dem dey call you! Duro Re! Na naija u dey!
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by Angel54(f): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
What will they be discussing...??
Can BaBa sustain discussion with this LADY...?

And if so for how long...
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by greatdreamer(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Buhari maybe lifeless man but my country Nigeria is a country to be reckoned with.
I believe that one day, a true nationalist will emerge and we will proud of him.

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by okewumi: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
Let this meeting be fill with life.

I no wan hear say this one na lifeless ooo
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
IPOB terrorist were expecting MAY to ask of KANU.

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
moscobabs:
Photo News: Buhari welcomes British Prime Minister Theresa May in Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday, August 29, warmly received British Prime Minister Theresa May in the company of other dignitaries in Abuja.

Photo credit: Buhari Sallau
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by Wilson1991: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
After labelling him lifeless,another bombshell on the way �
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
It's not easy being a president o. You have to smile, nod and chitchat with lifeless people like Buhari. I wonder what Trump must have gone through during Bubu's invasion of beautiful Washington DC
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by Opinionated: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
Watch the video of her arrival here

1 Like

Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by Kinkyklassy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
shey, Bubu dae understand watin the woman dae talk sef
#thinkingout loud.
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by tobidipity(m): 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Toks06:
See the dullard smiling in the last photo as if he understood what she was saying undecided

Laughing My Arsenal Out. I swear you no get joy
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by washinton: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
most they were native clothe?
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by BlackSpanner: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
I just hope he has crammed and rehearsed what he is supposed to say.
Please let them allow him to use expo before we receive another bombshell.

cheesy cheesy angry grin
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by Sinach0191(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
....... Just waiting for another insult
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
...i see a relax development in UK visa requirements...the UK are preparing the ground to take our best brains...

1 Like

Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Fvck this mehn!Nigga looks lifeless.
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
kenonze:

He doesn't look lifeless.
Everyone around him always laugh out load except Donald Trump the sadist

U sucking aboki cuck now?
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by famosh: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Buhari is the lifeless one

Deal with it
See example of daft & lifeless people... grin

Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by uuzba(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
EVILFOREST:
What will they be discussing...??
Can BaBa sustain discussion with this LADY...?

And if so for how long...

Probably wondering why she does no belong in ->>> THAT OTHER room.
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by uuzba(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sinach0191:
....... Just waiting for another insult

Go and pick dictionary and start revising serious English. British can FINISH somebody in your front with English and you will be laughing. After 1 year, you will understand say, Na curse them.been curse.

1 Like

Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by Heartbender: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Signing a Colonial Extension Pact
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
tstx:

Fun Fact
Buhari is the First walking dead to ever rule a nation.

Buhari Is the 9th Oldest President in Africa, the oldest is 92 years. and even he has more life than bubu.

In the third pic.. May was thinking "Trump was right... This dude is lifeless"

See my signature

Fun Fact

PMB has far more supporters than haterz

Hustlers don't mix biz n politics(sic Dangote)

Advertise ur biz n stfu on politics, how do u expect his supporters to patronize u?
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
famosh:

See example of daft & lifeless people... grin

I have seen lifeless grin

Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by famosh: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sharpshooota:

I have seen lifeless grin
Cheers, man! grin

Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by Torylanez(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
tstx:

Fun Fact
Buhari is the First walking dead to ever rule a nation.

Buhari Is the 9th Oldest President in Africa, the oldest is 92 years. and even he has more life than bubu.

In the third pic.. May was thinking "Trump was right... This dude is lifeless"

See my signature

How old is Trump ?
You dullardic mofo
Re: Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) by potterdon: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
rhythyson:

Lifeless like your ancestors grin grin grin grin

lifeless like ur conscience after ur 30k zombie fees grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Who Was Assassinated (Photo) / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.