Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

How Nigeria Will Vote Between Aspirants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria Will Vote Between Aspirants (392 Views)

First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay / If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here / How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Will Vote Between Aspirants by NSNA: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
The poor Northerners will vote Buhari
The educated and diasporans will vote for Sowore
The Northern middle class and people that stand to benefit will vote Atiku
Saraki will get rich people and those they influence to vote for him
Fayose will get some Yoruba and Igbo votes
All the others will share pe pe pe(small) votes amongst the rest of the people.

Majority carries the vote and so has Nigeria has the highest number of poorest people in the world,
it is more likely Buhari will win.
Re: How Nigeria Will Vote Between Aspirants by shakmati(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
You just wasted 1 minute of my precious time. I need revenge!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Akeredolu Distributes 450,000 Cocoa Seedlings, 25,000 Cashew Seedlings / Buhari Uncompromising, Power Drunk, Says Atiku / I've Constructed 43 Rural Roads, Electrified 20 Villages, Built 500 Schs - Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.