Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Want a No Profanity or Gospel DJ For Your Party Or Church Events? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Want a No Profanity or Gospel DJ For Your Party Or Church Events? (526 Views)

How To DJ For Beginners 2022, DJ Mixing Techniques. / Top 10 Naija Gospel DJ Mix in 2020 | Download "Non Stop" Praise and Worship / New Gospel DJ Mixtape... 2k18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want a No Profanity or Gospel DJ For Your Party Or Church Events? by mynaijadj(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
Want a no profanity or Gospel DJ for your party or church events? Read this article and follow the steps immediately.

Have you ever gotten to a birthday party of a prominent church leader expecting the best of Nigerian music from the DJ service provider or vendor but before you could blink twice, the DJ starts playing songs with lyrics that are not exemplary of the celebrant's way of life? "i grab her waist", "you go follow me home tonight", we dey drink and smoke till the day break eh", "na your bum bum be my pillow". I mean, it went on and on most of the times embarassing the celebrant and the guest. Some celebrants are left with no choice but to dance to some of the songs that are not so bad considering the gathering was meant to be a time of fun while some will just sit it out. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED!

A children party or school party with kids below ten years of age in attendance. One would expect a DJ to understand that the children are in a building stage and avoid explicit content. Rather than do so, some DJs throw cautions to the wind playing any and all songs, provided it is a commercially successful song. Note here that the songs do not have to be gospel for the message to be right. There are several secular music from A list Nigerian artistes with lyrics more suitable for children.

Science student by olamide, che che by Mayorkun are not songs to play for kids thinking you are giving them fun. You are not. (Excerpts from Che Che and science student) "girl i wanna pok you like pok man", "she wanna roll with a fat man, wetin this sugar daddies go cause", "They have mixed chemical together, the eyes are dirty". How are these lyrics in anyway entertainment for children when there are loads of more danceable songs without such messages? The children will dance yes, but they will get a deposit of explicit content too. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED.

The youths in a church are having a party or picnic and the DJ comes with his loads of music blasting it to the disapointment of all present. On asking the DJ to change to gospel music, he started playing old worship songs and traditional praise songs that do not fit into the contemporary gathering of youths. He switches back to the explicit secular music which made the gathering seem like any other club party to passersby. A great opportunity to be an example and show the danceable and contemporary songs available in gospel music was missed. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED.

The list goes on an on. Newly wedded couple unhappy with the playlist the DJ keeps reeling out at their reception because of the lyrics, aerobics session without upbeat music. 70th birthday without old school music of the 60s and 70s . We understand at my naija DJ that the client is King and we show it with our attention to details about the kind of music you want played at your party. However many DJs are on the comptroller or turn table to fan their ego and show of their mix arrangement rather than the clients desire. THIS CAN BE AVOIDED.

This can be avoided with My Naija DJ and to avoid being in any of the depressing and dissapointing situations above, all you have to do is book the services of my naija DJ for your next party or event with the following steps.

Complete article with the steps at source : http://mynaijadj.com/want-a-no-profanity-or-gospel-dj-for-your-party-or-church-events-read-this-article-and-follow-the-steps-immediately/

Re: Want a No Profanity or Gospel DJ For Your Party Or Church Events? by mynaijadj(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Reliability is key. Clean, clear, crisp sound.
Re: Want a No Profanity or Gospel DJ For Your Party Or Church Events? by mynaijadj(m): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2018
Music beyond press play
Re: Want a No Profanity or Gospel DJ For Your Party Or Church Events? by mynaijadj(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
DJing is an art that has been grossly abused and perverted. MynaijaDJ is correcting the trend and making clients happy.
Re: Want a No Profanity or Gospel DJ For Your Party Or Church Events? by mynaijadj(m): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
Get it right today. Call us for your next event.
Re: Want a No Profanity or Gospel DJ For Your Party Or Church Events? by mynaijadj(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2018
Call MynaijaDJ for reliable DJing and sound at events. Check out signature below.

(1) (Reply)

Shigh By Bizzonthetrack / Top 100 Worship Songs This Year / [music] Diamond Platnumz – Nikuone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.