Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Awoof! Kobolounge.com - Daily Quizzes. Daily Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Awoof! Kobolounge.com - Daily Quizzes. Daily Cash (317 Views)

Do You Have A Van ? Join Our Delivery Agents Network Today, And Earn Daily Cash. / Cbn’s Move To Limit Daily Cash Withdrawals Will Curb Vote-buying, Looting Of Fun / EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awoof! Kobolounge.com - Daily Quizzes. Daily Cash by VNaija: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
Has anybody else heard of www.kobolounge.com?

I found them on BellaNaija's instagram and have been following them since then. They're amazing. Everyday, they do quizzes on their website and the first person with the most number of correct answers under 1 minute wins.

So far, there have been 2 quizzes held on the website and the same person, Gbenga, won both - N10,000. In 2 days. And they always even post the evidence showing that they've paid. They're really trying.

The only thing is that to play in the quizzes, you have to be a premium member of the site and that membership costs N1,500.

I for one have already signed up, because the money to be won na better awoof!

You can see and play the past 2 quizzes here and here .

There is one currently going on if you click on the contests button or you can just click here

Between this one and that YNaija app, it seems these quizzes are becoming the new thing oh! Hmmm. But I prefer this one because that YNaija, their own is to be sharing the money amongst so many people. Even the time I won there, they said na N5,000 we were playing for, but when they shared it amongst all of us, last last, it was only like N600 that entered my account. I think that's why I really prefer these KoboLoune people. N7,500 na N7,500. N2,500 na N2,500!

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

30 Tons Chinese Tipping Trucks For Hire For Project Within Lagos State Only / CLASUM.COM - Nigeria's No 1 Classified Website / Why You Should Stop Promoting Your Affiliate Products With Facebook Ads Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.