Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,131 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Armed Robbers That Attacked Senator Akpabio's House Nabbed (PICTURES) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Robbers That Attacked Senator Akpabio's House Nabbed (PICTURES) (763 Views)

Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers That Attacked Senator Akpabio's House Nabbed (PICTURES) by vicah1: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
Below is a Press statement from the Akwa Ibom state police command announcing the arrest of a notorious wanted robber named Morale;

Good morning Gentlemen of the Press. I am elated to welcome you to this special press briefing. I appreciate and commend your unending partnership with the Akwa Ibom State Police Command towards the fight against crime and criminality in the State and the professional manner in which you balance your crime reports.

The Command under my watch has recorded another great breakthrough in her fight against criminal elements in the state. Yesterday, being the 23rd day of August, 20018, at about 5 pm, five notorious armed robbers, led by Kingsley Peter, a.k.a “Morale” who is the gang leader, using three motorcycles robbed some persons along Aba road by Ikot Osurua before proceeding to a banking area along the same road to dispossess ATM customers and shops owners.
My men of Ikot Ekpene Division, led by the Divisional Police Officer, SP Benjamin Achegbani, trailed and engaged the hoodlums in a fierce shootout, four of the armed robbers were shot dead while one Akwaowo Daniel Umoren (m) of Ikot Inemme in Essien Udim Local Government Area was arrested with an AK47 with 60 rounds of 7.62mm live ammunition. Other exhibits recovered were;
# 5 locally made Pistols
# 8 live cartridges
# 2 Rounds of 5.56mm ammunition
# 1 AK47 magazine
# 3 Expended cartridges
# 2 Masks
# 6 Assorted Phones
# Three Motorcycles...
COMPLETE STORY FROM THE SOURCE:
http://shakez.com.ng/breaking-police-capture-notorious-armed-robbers/
Re: Armed Robbers That Attacked Senator Akpabio's House Nabbed (PICTURES) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
If it was an ordinary Nigerians house they'll not nab them oh. The case will pend till the next life.
Re: Armed Robbers That Attacked Senator Akpabio's House Nabbed (PICTURES) by vicah1: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
If it was an ordinary Nigerians house they'll not nab them oh. The case will pend till the next life.
I SWEAR
LOL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Fela Durotoye Did To His Wife(pics) / Hillarious: Sanwo-olu Beats Ambode Hands-down In APC Primary Election.... / Atiku Wins Pdp Presidential Ticket!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.