Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic (56220 Views)

Alex Iwobi With Friends At Wizkid's Starboy Fest (Photos) / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Flaunts His Supercar Collection Worth N413m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by dammieco(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Merimental:
grin
dude arsenal is sinking u dey wear starboy.concentrate on ur goalscoring form oga.
YNWA wetin concern me sef

Is it your Arsenal?
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by oodua1stson: 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
So Nike has now collabo with Wizzie to make his StarBoy shirt.

This boy don pass all of his peers from Africa oo

2 Likes

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by OlaAshawo: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
michlins:
Paid advert. If you know you know
IG shout out cool
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by kelzgie: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Merimental:
grin
dude arsenal is sinking u dey wear starboy.concentrate on ur goalscoring form oga.
I Taya for the guy oo.. Just dulling my team
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by Adakintroy: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
grayht:
This guy for PS4 dey give me heart attack

This guy you DE followup.

Even ronaldo sharpness no reach him own for that game. Niggur bad gon!
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by AlphaStyles(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lmao next you will get 30billion shirt frm davido
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by Constantiney: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tokziby:
Sharp bad guy... grin

Multiple stream of income...

Kanye, Jay z, p.diddy etc all into clothing line. grin grin

But he needs to take Nike off and stand on his own if he's really serious about it, to have 100% of profit.

Except he's cool getting little change as endorsement.
Do away with this mindset if you wish to go far in the business world.
Most times, its not about owning, a solid partnership is better than a sole ownership most times, look at the wide reach of nike, the trust in the brand, it took decades to build that. This guy is very smart.

Think about football clubs, some are worth billions, with millions of fans and yet, they still settle for partnership with nike and others when making their respective jerseys even though they have the infrastructure and the fanbase to make and market it themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by Desyfoley1452(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
where are the aba boys time to make money by producing ur own
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Wizdidy! Always rep! The very best out of Niger!

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by JOGICE(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
grayht:

Kai! Naija ppl_our mouth Ehnn!..See as u tk finish d guy...E too much na!..Lol

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by oladele00(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mr rocker who knows nothing than to dey misfire... Lacasera should start ahead of him
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by bunmioguns(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
NLbully:
He started flopping when he wished Nigeria well in World Cup

Yeh who slapped me embarassed

grin your village people slapped you
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
He is presently my highest goal scorer in my PES league.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by Tokziby: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Constantiney:

Do away with this mindset if you wish to go far in the business world.
Most times, its not about owning, a solid partnership is better than a sole ownership most times, look at the wide reach of nike, the trust in the brand, it took decades to build that. This guy is very smart.

Think about football clubs, some are worth billions, with millions of fans and yet, they still settle for partnership with nike and others when making their respective jerseys even though they have the infrastructure and the fanbase to make and market it themselves.
Football clubs are an entirely on a different playing field, the brands actually need them to expand their reach. In develop countries people don't buy cloths based on sports brand, but buy cos they need to cloth themselves. Hence, buying football jerseys is not cos of the brand but cos of the club. When it comes to football jerseys brands jostle for clubs by luring them with mouth watering endorsement. And some other countries like Denmark actually help to promote their own indigenous brands like Hummel, most of Italian clubs choose lotto.
In the case of wizzy, it's because his music career is still booming, once it's fame goes down, Nike will surely pull the plug.
Check out Kanye, p.diddy,, their career is behind them but people still patronize their brand.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by shegra58: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Merimental:
grin
YNWA abeg go and get yourself a cup even plastic cup is okay grin
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by oloriLFC(f): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
This one is always asking for Jerseys. Same way he got Nigeria ' own. undecided
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by safarigirl(f): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
kennynelcon:
Oga score and stop messing my FPL
lol.....e better make you put Callum Wilson for your FPL, than to leave Aubameyang there
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by Buffalowings3(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
That looks like a rip off of STAR WARS styling.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by MENTORCH(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
But the Jersey is nice, Nigerians should start patronizing our own stuff.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by Viking007(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
hyfr:
what site is that boss
Sigma1x2. You should follow the conversation to the ending so you don't get mislead. Things are not as they seem on that site.
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by shegsrules(m): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Also a wrestling fan. Today at the arena with other wrestlers.

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Auba and ihenacho have got the sexiest mouth in the world
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by Vicvalentine: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
grayht:
Lolx, if you know you know.
grin
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by kennynelcon(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
safarigirl:
lol.....e better make you put Callum Wilson for your FPL, than to leave Aubameyang there
I don transfer am put Mitrovic wonder
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by hyfr(m): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Viking007:
Sigma1x2. You should follow the conversation to the ending so you don't get mislead. Things are not as they seem on that site.
good day boss.. I read about 4 pages from the post and couldn’t see where the website was listed. Please the website is Sigma1x2 ?
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by markusphilyx(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
make we fry beans
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by Mustiboy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
grayht:
as in, he's something else. more like a cheat.
he even has a crew called the aubameyangers online

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by hyfr(m): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Viking007:
ok I was actually following your posts one after the other and saw the post.. I was looking for a particular post you made about 1.3 odd staking
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by Euclidean(m): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
who knws where I can get it... i wantu get it for everyone here
Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by Massdamm(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
mrjaydee:
Buhari why? grin.
FTC...how much be my money seun, lala and co?? Make I go prize Camry down sharp
lol..
badguy

1 Like

Re: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Rock Starboy Jersey. Thanks Wizkid For Sending It. Pic by papadoculus(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Starboi going places

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian / Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina / Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.