Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening (1191 Views)

How I Avoided A Facebook Scam Yesterday [photos] / Bangladeshi Police Arrest 11 Nigerians For Pulling Facebook Scam / Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by Blackchampion(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
BE CAREFUL! SCAMMERS ARE EVERYWHERE
All these boys will not cease to amaze me. So i was minding my business few minutes ago watching Investigation Discovery when this LEARNER sent me a friend's request. Well, i was very less busy and bored so i decided to waste his time a bit, then i accepted the request. Immediately he sent me a PM. The rests are in the images below ���

Whoever that taught this one this work didn't teach him well, infact he didn't graduate. Pikin no sabi say OGA NA MASTER, PAPA NA FATHER����. So we are waiting for 30mins to reach so i could send him account details. Oluku

Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by Blackchampion(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
And...

Lalasticlala

Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by Blackchampion(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
He even came to my post (same as this one) about this on FB and continued trying to convince me that he's the real UBA Facebook Leo.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by Jay5mie: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
He's not doing it empty handed that's why he has so much confidence....no surprise say you later send am details cheesy
Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by Blackchampion(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jay5mie:
He's not doing it empty handed that's why he has so much confidence....no surprise say you later send am details cheesy
Lol, if i hear. I've dealt with so many of his kinds, even yesterday too i had a similar encounter through call.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by queensera(f): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Blackchampion:
Lol, if i hear. I've dealt with so many of his kinds, even yesterday too i had a similar encounter through call.
Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by Blackchampion(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Blackchampion:
He even came to my post (same as this one) about this on FB and continued trying to convince me that he's the real UBA Facebook Leo.
Mynd44 OAM4J

Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by zinnydan(f): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hmmm this is serious
Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by Blackchampion(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
zinnydan:
Hmmm this is serious
Yes, he was seriously trying to convince me. Maybe due to the way i responded fast to his Friend's request he believed i had a problem with my account. grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by NobleRomm(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
NEW SCAM ALERT.

This scammer is not even sharp Enough.All his Replies and the ways he Chats are very suspicion.
One can easily detect that he his a scammer.

he is not even Experienced sev..why will a bank Agent ask You when you will get home and tell you that he is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by Blackchampion(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
NobleRomm:
NEW SCAM ALERT.

This scammer is not even sharp Enough.All his Replies and the ways he Chats are very suspicion.
One can easily detect that he his a scammer.

he is not even Experienced sev..why will a bank Agent ask You when you will get home and tell you that he is waiting for you.
Exactly. He was over persuasive.

Lalasticlala
Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by 2shure: 5:58am On Aug 30, 2018
afonja scamer
Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by Blackchampion(m): 6:38am On Aug 30, 2018
2shure:
afonja scamer
undecided undecided Don't be tribalistic bro. Scammers don't care where u are from.
Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by MONITZ: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2018
Blackchampion:
undecided undecided Don't be tribalistic bro. Scammers don't care where u are from.

Exactly anybody dey scam anybody irrespective of whether the person na d same tribe as u or not and scam is not for a particular tribe alone Bt just that it is more prevalent amongst some tribes than others.

There was a time I stumbled on a link by someone whom I suspected to be a Nigerian on Quora linking people to a good punt master who had links for fixed and correct scores football matches,I copied the link and sent a message,afterwards I received a mail from the supposed punt master who said he was in Serbia and he asked me to fill out a couple of things on the form he sent me to indicate my interest .

Fast forwarding to a few mins later I received a what's app message from a Nigerian number telling me that he was the Serbian's representative for this region,we got chatting and he gave me their price lists and asked me to pay into a GT account bearing a Nigerian name,and that was just the red flag that made me discontinue the whole thing.Na look me just dey look am since and I have even gone ahead to call him a scam the guy nor try at all,he went international to posts link on Quora so as to defraud unsuspecting people..

1 Like

Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by amstardi: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2018
Blackchampion:
hahahahaha. AI artificial intelligence do not coerse or try to convince..

Hes not leo

1 Like

Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by amstardi: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2018
Blackchampion:
Exactly. He was over persuasive.
you sef you dey doll, send him fake details , and give him 30mins

Then start accusing him that all the money in that fake ACC details you gave him has been wiped off.. challenge him ,insult him, tell him to refund you black black bla
Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by Blackchampion(m): 1:17am On Aug 31, 2018
amstardi:
you sef you dey doll, send him fake details , and give him 30mins

Then start accusing him that all the money in that fake ACC details you gave him has been wiped off.. challenge him ,insult him, tell him to refund you black black bla
I thought about doing that, but I decided to let it slide.
Re: Facebook Scam: This Was My Encounter This Evening by Blackchampion(m): 1:18am On Aug 31, 2018
amstardi:
hahahahaha. AI artificial intelligence do not coerse or try to convince..

Hes not leo
I knew he's not b4 i started chatting with him.

(1) (Reply)

Money Scamming Fraud / Tension In Edo State As Agbero Task Collector Buys To Lions To Guide His House / Lady Caught Cheating On Her Boyfriend With A Black Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.