Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria (57169 Views)

Emmy Benison: I Fought Boko Haram Naked In The Bush / Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by Monaco2(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by excomarow(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Lifeless jacket

Even you too you are lifeless.
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by Blessed200016: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
frleopardo:
Igbo amaka
Na creativity and intelligence dey rush us
Afonjas how far? Skull-mining and rituals don't stop to dey rush una?
last time I checked Afonja dey run political atmosphere of this nation than Biafra
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by excanny: 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
I hope she doesn't describe Buhari as soulless.
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by Damysa(f): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Exactly my point. Makes her look old and haggard. But the print is fine though, seems the finishing is not neat.

SEONaijaExpert:
For some reason, I don't like the fitness of the jacket on the prime minister not looking her shape. The collar not standing, looks worn out but I like the African prints on it.

2 Likes

Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by deomelo: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
The jacket is mad ugly but I appreciate the minister for the patronizing gesture.
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2018
amaniro:
TBH it's ugly. She looks like a banana
LMAO grin grin
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 12:02am On Aug 30, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
e pain this one well well... pele o....ah no dey do party thingy, all of them are useless like the lifeless dullard. I would advise that you develop yourself instead of depending on the monthly 500 naira stipend you collect from these wicked politicians whose chidren study, live and work overseas while they give you crumbs to defend them. Smh!
Did you say monthly? Who dash dem? Its now that 2019 is round the corner that their masters remember them them give them 500 like one every qtr
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by miceroms: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2018
Why is the orderly behind her looking like she is losing energy? Secondly, the bottled water in her car looks like Nestle brand.
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by geethaiwo(m): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2018
metronaija3:
Theresa May, the British Prime Minister stormed Nigeria on Wedneday wearing a designer jacket from the stable of Emmy Kasbit, a Nigerian designer.

Information on the website of the designer indicated that Emmy Kasbit was launched in January 2014 by its creative head, Emmanuel Okoro.

The fashion house said brand was birthed out of its passion to clothe the unconventional man and woman who likes to think outside the box and who are willing to defend their outfit as being deliberate and not accidental.

“With its design aesthetic being clean and architectural cuts, Emmy Kasbit paints the picture of a fashion-embraced man and woman who build their outfit to fit into the environment which in turn fits in!,” the company said.

http://www.metronaija.ng/unveiled-the-nigerian-designer-who-made-theresa-mays-beautiful-jacket/

nice one
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by CyberWolf: 12:38am On Aug 30, 2018
Igbos, obviously from our Aba brothers..
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by selemempe: 12:57am On Aug 30, 2018
Onecorner come and see Emmanuel okoro shocked shocked

Okoro amaka tongue
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by Felixv: 1:14am On Aug 30, 2018
it was a nice gesture on her part
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by igboamakaaa: 1:28am On Aug 30, 2018
Nwannem tuuru Ugo gi
Igbo amakaaa grin grin
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by wilcox(m): 1:57am On Aug 30, 2018
In buharis mind right now "i wonder what she will tell the world she noticed in me.
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by MENTORCH(m): 2:32am On Aug 30, 2018
amaniro:

That’s a lie, it’s really cool.
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by Deji63: 2:34am On Aug 30, 2018
God bless this designer. Making Naija proud joo.
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by justtoodark: 3:13am On Aug 30, 2018
nice design btw.........
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by Humbledude(m): 3:14am On Aug 30, 2018
Bubu with a bold face so that he won't be referred to as "a lifeless president". Let's wait and see how Theresa May will describe him later.

1 Like

Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by Johntemmy(m): 5:17am On Aug 30, 2018
nice and simple

get strong hardwood for your house roofing at the cheapest cost..we supply you where ever your are across the nation...call or WhatsApp me on 07060795767
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 5:32am On Aug 30, 2018
deomelo:
The jacket is mad ugly but I appreciate the minister for the patronizing gesture.
Pained loser, Osun is on fire

Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by TreasureJunky: 5:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Proudly Igbo amaka grin grin grin grin
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 30, 2018
frleopardo:
Igbo amaka
Na creativity and intelligence dey rush us
Afonjas how far? Skull-mining and rituals don stop to dey rush una?
Name checkers LMAO

CC lzaa onyeoga pointzerom gmbuharii greenback roger3d sarrki sarkin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by MrGoogle88: 6:14am On Aug 30, 2018
Looks cheap to me undecided but I still support naija designers.
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by emperorblog(m): 6:23am On Aug 30, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Lifeless jacket

Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by Somatic(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2018
Why did her Embassy provide her with a Toyota Land cruiser instead of a Land Rover/Range Rover for official use? Not proper.
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by wildchild1: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Nice one

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 30, 2018
I thought you guys said she wore red yesterday... in solidarity for Kawnkwaidot NDi ara
Re: Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria by anigold(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2018
amaniro:
she is ageing gracefully.. not ugly..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo / Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine / Nigerian Soldiers Celebrated Sallah, Kill Animal At The Battle Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.