Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 (50254 Views)

Nigerians That Left High Paid Jobs Overseas To Serve Their Country / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 by Juliearth(f): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2018
lanrexdo:
Space for sale!!!

Anyway..They are looking for contract so that their name can be know.. There are only two parties in Nigeria.. APC or PDP and the rest.

Useless list of new thiefs plus old thiefs..

List of rubbish people that don't mean well for this country!!!

The best president is still yet to be born because all those born right now are all thiefs!!!

The fact that we have choosen to limit our votes to these parties is the reason why we can never get it right as a country.
Re: List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 by Eglobalma: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2018
Standardcosting:
I see number 7 winning!!!

I see so many anti-Buhari wailling

I see myself in a better and God's ordained postion.

You didn’t bother to vet the rest but no u want the Daura man to win, Nigerians are Nigeria biggest problem

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 by daviefm(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2018
Oya help a Nigerian with any amount 0019949452 STANBIC BANK
Re: List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 by Bella55555(f): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2018
pls who is Kingsley moghalu
Re: List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 by Temmytorpel(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2018
What of REV.KING
Re: List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 by TeeRac(f): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Presidential Aspirant - SDP DR KOLA OLUSOLA CHRISTWEALTH

Re: List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 by OttHin: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Opinionated:
Popular social affairs commentator, Charles Ideho has listed the names of Nigerians that have declared interest in becoming president in 2019. See the list next:

LIST OF THOSE WHO WANT TO BE NIGERIA’S NEXT PRESIDENT

1. Kingsley Moghalu

2. Sule Lamido

3. Donald Duke

4. Kabiru Tanimu Turaki

5. Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi

6. Ibrahim Dankwambo

7. Muhammadu Buhari

8. Fela Durotoye

9. Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies

10. Remi Sonaiya

11. Thomas-Wilson Ikubese

12. Omoyele Sowore

13. Enyinnaya Nnaemeka Nwosu

14. Ahmed Buhari

15. Adesanya Fegbenro-Bryon

16. Charles Udeogaranya

17. Mathias Tsado

18. Eniola Ojajuni

19. Olu James Omosule

20. Tope Fasua- Anrp

21. Elishama Rosemary Ideh

23. Usman Ibrahim Alhaji

24. Datti Baba Ahmed

25. Adamu Garba

26. Chris Emejuru

27. Oluwaseyitan Lawrence Aletile

28. Omike Chikeluba Lewis

29. Ibrahim Ladaja

30. Omololu Omotosho

31. Fidelis Akhalomen Lawrence Ekoh

32. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

33. Ibrahim Shekarau

34. Professor Iyorwuese Hagher

35. Chike Ukaegbu

36. Attahiru Bafarawa

37. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso

38. Alhaji Ibrahim Eyitayo Dan Musa

39. Gbenga Olawepo

40. Mr Festus Obeghe

41. Dr Yunusa Tanko

42. Mrs Eunice Atuejide

Watch out for more… Nigeria no dey carry last. Which of them do you support?

source: See List of Nigerians that Want to Be President in 2019

Re: List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 by Standardcosting(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Eglobalma:

You didn’t bother to vet the rest but no u want the Daura man to win, Nigerians are Nigeria biggest problem
pls who among them oo
Re: List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 by akinsmyk(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Based on historical evidence I can postulate that two-third of the individuals on this list are working for and on behalf of APC and will honorably step down...others will be bullied into ignomy and the rest will he voted for by their immediate family members.

Don't F-ing Quote Me...

Primary election will drop half of them
Re: List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 by BlastAfonja: 12:27am On Aug 31, 2018
The way this Kingsley Moghalu is gathering momentum in Nigeria and Abroad is breath taking, if Nigeria can ever be liberated and bounce back to its position as the real Giants of Africa, Moghalu should be voted,he is the best candidate right now....

1 Share

Re: List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 by Akanti50: 12:30am On Aug 31, 2018
BlastAfonja:
The way this Kingsley Moghalu is gathering momentum in Nigeria and Abroad is breath taking, if Nigeria can ever be liberated and bounce back to its position as the real Giants of Africa, Moghalu should be voted,he is the best candidate right now....
I tell you and some people are comparing him to Sowore.
Re: List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 by BlastAfonja: 12:32am On Aug 31, 2018
Akanti50:

I tell you and some people are comparing him to Sowore.
Sowore na tout na, he will be worse than Buhari the clueless Lifeless President.
No direction just propaganda and propaganda and another propaganda, he has nothing upstairs at all.
Re: List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 by tinubuUGLYwella: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Sowore na tout na, he will be worse than Buhari the clueless Lifeless President.
No direction just propaganda and propaganda and another propaganda, he has nothing upstairs at all.
Exactly my thought bro.
Moghalu is the best candidate to lead this country if it ever wants to be liberated, but i doubt cos Nigeria is cursed to fail that's why he might not win but some lifeless and clueless Daura Cow Master Buhari.

Re: List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 by BlastAfonja: 12:41am On Aug 31, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

Exactly my thought bro.
Moghalu is the best candidate to lead this country if it ever wants to be liberated, but i doubt cos Nigeria is cursed to fail that's why he might not win but some lifeless and clueless Daura Cow Master Buhari.
Moghalu all the way. I wish he can be my personal president if it can be possible without being entangled with Buhari failure-like leadership. I just pray he wins, Nigeria will be elevated in a flash, i trust the man with all my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LUTH Doctors Visit MC Oluomo In His Office / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.