Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Internship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internship (738 Views)

United Nations Graduate Internship Program / Internship Program - Admin Vgc Lekki Epe Expressway / Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internship by freelancer(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2007
Hi guys,

I need your help and advice. I am presently studying for an MBA degree in Italy and will like to come to Nigeria for an internship. Does anyone know i can go about applying for one even as i am currently outside Nigeria?

Thanks
Re: Internship by fabiyi: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2007
Hi guy,
  I want you to be proactive in your way of reasoning. If everything is ok in Nigeria, there is no reason for you to leave Nigeria for Italy in the first place. If that should be the case, my candid advice to you is to look out there in Italy for a placement so that your Italy MBA certificate will be complemented as having working experience in Italy. A friend of mine graduated from university of Dacosta USA and did his internship there before he came back to Nigeria, men, the guy is hot cake now as every organisation wants to hire him.
Friend, kindly give it a second thought unless there is no any other options and you are about to loose out before you can think of coming down home. Please represent Nairalanders well in  Italy. All the best.
Re: Internship by chinasaobi: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2007
hello naira landers, wetin they happen for first bank test

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Needs People O! / Industrial Attachment / Does Any One Have An Idea Of What Pz Interview Is Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.