Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program (5389 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by infoscope(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Are you ready for the experience of a lifetime? Unilever Leadership Internship Program is here!

Are you a university student in your 2nd, 3rd or 4th year(excluding finalist) or a recent graduate? Do you possess the tenacity to function in a result driven environment? Are you passionate about environmental protection and sustainable living practices? If yes then the Unilever Leadership Internship Programme (ULIP) is the perfect opportunity for you!

Our internship programmes are for duration of 12 to 24 weeks about(3-6 Months), and successful applicants will be given the unique opportunity of working in one of the world’s leading FMCG companies. For the duration of the programme, you will interact with seasoned professionals in an exciting environment and you will have hands on professional experience working on projects that will expose you to global best practices

Internship opportunities are available for students in Engineering, Pure & Applied Sciences, Biological Sciences, Business, Finance and Social Sciences in the following business areas:

Marketing
Sales
Supply Chain
Research and Development
Finance
Human Resources
Information Technology

How to apply:

Follow the link below and fill out the form in order to stand a chance to be a part of our Unilever world!

http://nigeriannewsportal.com/apply-for-unilever-leadership-internship-program/#sthash.eSj5hdhs.dpbs

Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by mildteddy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nice one dude. I tried to access the lin, but it is not working. it loads but it doesn't show anything.
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by Saryea83: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Confam!
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by marquiseT(f): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
The link not opening
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by infoscope(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Try again now
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by infoscope(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by onegig(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
But wait o.

. Why would a whole Unilever be using Google forms for their recruitment drive when they have a functional website.?

I doubt that web link is correct.

Edited.

Checked. It's correct.

https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/788300377886391/?type=1&refid=17
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by NicheNaija: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Unilever Leadership Internship Programme. For 200-400 Level students and Recent Grads. Register here: http:///forms/ZJyvDF9Zqr
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by Uricas(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
infoscope:
Are you ready for the experience of a lifetime? Unilever Leadership Internship Program is here!

Are you a university student in your 2nd, 3rd or 4th year(excluding finalist) or a recent graduate? Do you possess the tenacity to function in a result driven environment? Are you passionate about environmental protection and sustainable living practices? If yes then the Unilever Leadership Internship Programme (ULIP) is the perfect opportunity for you!

Our internship programmes are for duration of 12 to 24 weeks about(3-6 Months), and successful applicants will be given the unique opportunity of working in one of the world’s leading FMCG companies. For the duration of the programme, you will interact with seasoned professionals in an exciting environment and you will have hands on professional experience working on projects that will expose you to global best practices

Internship opportunities are available for students in Engineering, Pure & Applied Sciences, Biological Sciences, Business, Finance and Social Sciences in the following business areas:

Marketing
Sales
Supply Chain
Research and Development
Finance
Human Resources
Information Technology

How to apply:

Follow the link below and fill out the form in order to stand a chance to be a part of our Unilever world!

http://nigeriannewsportal.com/apply-for-unilever-leadership-internship-program/#sthash.eSj5hdhs.dpbs
the link is not opening.
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by ikuserudele: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2015
A food delivery company needs suitable candidates for a Sales and Business Development Position in Victoria Island and it’s environ. The ideal candidate will:
• Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
• Work strategically with the sales team in a business development and lead generation capacity
• Identify new opportunities for sales campaigns
Qualifications: 1 year relevant experience in a sales/marketing role; Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
If interested, send your CV to ogundayoseun@gmail.com.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, January 20 2015.
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 20, 2015
Just what I needed.

Baba God I dey your hand ooo shocked embarassed
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by medoyin(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2015
Done..!
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by OneOpinion: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2015
SAI BUHARI

GMB15

Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by abombom(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2015
Pls any idea if they pay their interns and how much?
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by adeebayo: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
ooops....I gota mail from dem saying I didn't qualify for d next round.
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by Uricas(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
adeebayo:
did you go for the exam?
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by Sambest2(m): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
adeebayo:
Sorry bro but when actually did you receive this regret mail.
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by MissJennifer(f): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2015
Has anyone heard from Unilever?
Re: Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program by Sambest2(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hello all, what's the update on this, yet to get a call, text or mail.

(1) (Reply)

Banking Graduate(2.1)(3.8). Urgent Plss!!!b!! / Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 / Greennation Agro-business Training, Loan and Capital, Agric = Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.