Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,807 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

What are the Best Career Paths in Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What are the Best Career Paths in Nigeria? (1098 Views)

Overseas Nursing Agencies: Exploring International Career Paths For Nurses / IT Career Paths For 2021 / Advance Your Career, The Best Career Training Hub You Can Think Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What are the Best Career Paths in Nigeria? by essentialone(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hi Friends,

Let us begin to mention the best career paths in Nigeria.

We learn by learning.
Re: What are the Best Career Paths in Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
essentialone:
Hi Friends,

Let us begin to mention the names of the worst companies in Nigeria when it comes to sexual abuse and sexual harassment against ladies, and mention the names of all those involved.

We learn by learning.

Since you initiated the thread, you should start... Oya, we're waiting...
Re: What are the Best Career Paths in Nigeria? by dedons: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2018
politics.

quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: What are the Best Career Paths in Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2018
Topic is dead on arrival already...

This is more of an individual thing and not a company issue.

1 Like

Re: What are the Best Career Paths in Nigeria? by falcon01: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2018
grin see topic as if we even get better companies for naija talkless make abuse dey inside. mcheew

1 Like

Re: What are the Best Career Paths in Nigeria? by jefdr001: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Well to answer your question it used to be yahoo biz, rituals and lastly politics I think. But that was before apc came to power. Now brother nothing makes sense anymore.
Re: What are the Best Career Paths in Nigeria? by sacajawea: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Politics, Religion of any Kind sure bankers just lick ass and pretend very well say what ppl want hear
Re: What are the Best Career Paths in Nigeria? by essentialone(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
jefdr001:
Well to answer your question it used to be yahoo biz, rituals and lastly politics I think. But that was before apc came to power. Now brother nothing makes sense anymore.

You are very correct my brother!

1 Like

Re: What are the Best Career Paths in Nigeria? by kinibigdil: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
jefdr001:
Go to clubs and fun places you will know people are still making money, new cars you will envy in europe is still on our roads, people are making money o jare
Re: What are the Best Career Paths in Nigeria? by educators(f): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Ama Zuma Oil And Gas Company Depot Rep / NDLEA Recruitment 2019 | Application Form & Portal Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.