Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,168 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Kill It Or It Will Kill You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kill It Or It Will Kill You (335 Views)

Kill It / You Have Art Talent? Then Dont Kill It, Build It Up Here! / If Should Make Money .all These Fake Love Fashion Come Myside I Will Kill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kill It Or It Will Kill You by gentilityBright: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
Few years ago my dad was very skeptical when it comes to assigning task to me in the house because he is afraid that the ask will no be done..he is afraid that i will not do it when he wants it done and i have never disappointed him because i always put it away till when i want to and i complain when i eventually do it and i don't get a thank you from my dad...

Have you been there,are you like me,do you put away what you are suppose to do today till tomorrow ?so many people are like that,they put away the tasks,responsibilities,challenges,goals and demands of today till tomorrow and they are surprised to find out that the tomorrow that they are waiting for is actually called today,they forgot that today is the most precious gift that God has given to us but what we make out of it is our responsibility.

Am not against planning for tomorrow or being futuristic but am a fan of today,i believe that the activities off today will guarantee a better tomorrow,don't allow procrastination take the better part of you,don't put away the requirements of today till tomorrow,learn how to say a thing and ensure that its done when you said you will do it,procrastination is an enemy of destiny,it steals your time and keep you in the i will level for a very long time...so do it today,go back to school today,get that training today,go for that interview today,bid for that contract today,go for that early morning exercise today,read that book today,contest for that position today,write that proposal today, talk to that lady today,help somebody today,make an impact today,change someones life today and most importantly,accept Jesus Christ today...understand that whatever you are going to be in life you are already becoming,your actions,inaction and reactions are already carving a niche for you.

chose to be a success,refuse to allow procrastination steal your time rather make the best use off your today because that is the only thing you are actually in control of.
find out more on www.readandlead.xyz

(1) (Reply)

How To Crack CAT Exam | Exclusive Tips And Strategy For CAT 2018 / 9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich Part 2 / Garri Pass Garri (buy Better Garri 4 Shikini Moni)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.