Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

National Teachers Institute Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Teachers Institute Students (16469 Views)

Ogun Institute Students Protest Death Of Schoolmate Rejected By School Clinic / NTi (National Teachers Institute Kaduna) OUR RESULTS SINCE 2017 ( LAGOS Centre) / TREND FOR 2018 National Teachers' Institute(nti) APPLICANT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: National Teachers Institute Students by abulude: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
Moborlarh:
Don't try NTI, result takes donkey years.
It's been 3years nah that I completed my PGD, nothing to show.

I did mine 10 years ago (2013), and I am yet to receive my certificate. I have visited the institute headquarters along Kaduna-Zaria Road and the one in Kaduna several times to no avail.

From what I learned, the institute has unresolved financial issues with the Usman Dan Fodio University, Sokoto (UDUS). The university was saddled with the responsibility of issuing certificates for 2013 NTI graduates. Back then, NTI was affiliated with UDUS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Subscribe For Airtel SMS Pack - New Introduced SMS Bundle / 98% Of Candidates Fail As NECO Releases NOV/DEC Results / Scholars Global Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.