Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) (32366 Views)

Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym / BBNaija: Mike And His Wife, Perri Working Out At The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by kidman96(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2018
you call these work out pictures? she is not even sweating... abi she be lizard?

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by sexiestharam(f): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=Adesolomon2014 post=70740802]

Nothing is savage about the reply.
Visit twitter and see savage replys.[/quote

Lol...una no go kill person pikin this morning with laugh abeg
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Chai!!! This girl is a dwarf...
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by MooreJozo(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2018
na so
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by lastempero: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2018
Cee c others are going to Dubai u dey here dey stretch leg.
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by wildchild1: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2018
Hottie Hottie

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by exnovio(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
What a joke of a body you have got aging hag
hater of success
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by carlos1(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2018
I don't know about u, but I find this girl thick and sexy. Just d way I like em
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2018
funtomiee:

sorry o Mr twitter nation maybe you should open one for me

Now, U coming out clean. I like that Mrs Twitter nation(thats the handle am gonna use for u,i hope u like it?)
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by funtomiee(f): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Now, U coming out clean. I like that Mrs Twitter nation(thats the handle am gonna use for u,i hope u like it?)
grin grin grin
yeye dey smell
shit make i see front abeg
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by Favor99(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2018
What state is she from?
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2018
kodded:

the 'hag' is known across the continent, please tell me, apart from being a professional baba ijebu player, what other thing are you known for ?

better read my signature and change your life and stop hating people that don't know if you are existing

Bros y, you wan to reshape his destiny.
Anyways on a more serious note whilst under no circumstances do her support use of insulting words, you spoke about her been popular, is that a yardstick now because Hitler is more popular than her.

My opinion is be popular for the right reasons. Your cousin who called her a hag is very wrong anyway.
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by chrizzyace: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Colourich:
Nice shape, wish she had more height.

And what will the height add to her achievements right now?? undecided
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by muystoy(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2018
kodded:

the 'hag' is known across the continent, please tell me, apart from being a professional baba ijebu player, what other thing are you known for ?

[color=#550000] grin angry

Guy u dey craze o, I laff sote tears dey comot my eyes �

��Great!

better read my signature and change your life and stop hating people that don't know if you are existing

[/color][color=#550000][/color]
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2018
Nagging hoe..

Who cares.
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2018
I really don't want to say what is on my mind. grin shocked
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by davidque: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Well this pictures shows all the talent she has to offer
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2018
kodded:

Across which continent??
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
look at dat cheesy
damm

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
kodded:

Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
pweshdodo:
Hot body o

Where is fukafuka and lefulefu

Ceec and her forehead cheesy
that azz i give it cheesy

Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin grin grin
pweshdodo:
Hot body o

Where is fukafuka and lefulefu

Ceec and her forehead cheesy

Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
funtomiee:

grin grin grin
yeye dey smell
shit make i see front abeg

Common, a lover of Christ aint suppose to be using the above statement/words grin. Well, you are forgiven cheesy.
Love ya hour glass shape dearie. Am single+U single=Lets mingle cool
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by funtomiee(f): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Common, a lover of Christ aint suppose to be using the above statement/words grin. Well, you are forgiven cheesy.
Love ya hour glass shape dearie. Am single+U single=Lets mingle cool
am married + single = no way
wink wink
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
funtomiee:

am married + single = no way
wink wink

Uhmmmm, no way.
Trust me,ayam d assigned hubby to be from above.
Our two could still tangle grin
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
zicoraads:
I really don't want to say what is on my mind. grin shocked

Well ceecee is posing in the gym. She is not working out. That is one of those trainer corsets. Her arms are showing signs of fat Her hair is not packed away. And as others have pointed out, not one drop of sweat. I guess the arse is on your mind.
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
oyb:

Well ceecee is posing in the gym. She is not working out. That is one of those trainer corsets. Her arms are showing signs of fat Her hair is not packed away. And as others have pointed out, not one drop of sweat. I guess the arse is on your mind.
I didn't say nothing. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by eddiiii: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Your hate is making her more stronger, haters bring out wetin you get, make others follow comment. Up cee c, may you leave long. Kill them with you smile and success.
Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by jonadaft: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
kodded:

Another morọn on the loose
Who's knows this one too?
Mtcheeeeewu

Re: Cee-C Works Out At The Gym (Photos) by jonadaft: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
funtomiee:

see savage reply
Dumb to be precise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) / Olaide Olaogun Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Stunning Photos / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Sonia Absolutely Beautiful In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.