Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

If Wizkid And Davido Are To Contest For Nigeria President, Who Will You Vote For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Wizkid And Davido Are To Contest For Nigeria President, Who Will You Vote For (628 Views)

"If Wizkid Wasn't My Guy, I'd Punch Him In The Face" - Burna Boy / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Wizkid And Davido Are To Contest For Nigeria President, Who Will You Vote For by Unlimited419: 3:35am On Aug 30, 2018

Wizkid and davido are currently the Most Consistent and Successful artistes in the country presently who has placed the Music Industry on the world map.
The Duo African Pop-stars, has been pulling out creative contents and also as remain a big philanthropist for the entire society.
If both of them decides to run for the post of President in our dear country
Between Wizkid And Davido – Who Will You Vote For Has Nigeria President?
Let know where you belong.
Drop your comments.
For Me:-
Na person wey finish school and do NYSC, go fit rule us well, So I believe you know who my own candidate is..
So guys, over to you.
Let’s hear from you all.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/08/if-wizkid-and-davido-are-to-contest-for.html

Mynd44
Re: If Wizkid And Davido Are To Contest For Nigeria President, Who Will You Vote For by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:39am On Aug 30, 2018
Vote Wizkid For President
Re: If Wizkid And Davido Are To Contest For Nigeria President, Who Will You Vote For by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:39am On Aug 30, 2018
Vote Davido For President

2 Likes

Cast your vote now!
Re: If Wizkid And Davido Are To Contest For Nigeria President, Who Will You Vote For by ipobarecriminals: 3:51am On Aug 30, 2018
sad embarassed Non .We don't want fuji garbage..

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid And Davido Are To Contest For Nigeria President, Who Will You Vote For by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:01am On Aug 30, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad embarassed Non .We don't want fuji garbage..
Hahaha cheesy wink
Even the kids won't know what is Fuji Garbage nah!
Only the agblagbas on this forum.can relate to F.G! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Wizkid And Davido Are To Contest For Nigeria President, Who Will You Vote For by ipobarecriminals: 4:12am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70735586]
Hahaha cheesy wink
Only the agblagbas on this forum.can relate to F.G! wink[/quote] embarassed[quote author=
:

Hahaha cheesy wink
Only the agblagbas on this forum.can relate to F.G! wink
Fond memory. Back in those days of Talazo 84(Wasiu Ayinde)/the 90 of Asakasa Obesere(those days when Madam Cossy bobi still dey bounce).
Re: If Wizkid And Davido Are To Contest For Nigeria President, Who Will You Vote For by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:20am On Aug 30, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
embarassedFond memory. Back in those days of Talazo 84(Wasiu Ayinde)/the 90 of Asakasa Obesere(those days when Madam Cossy bobi still dey bounce).
Hahaha wink.
The good ol' days....
Re: If Wizkid And Davido Are To Contest For Nigeria President, Who Will You Vote For by PenSoftCorp(m): 4:23am On Aug 30, 2018
Davido is my man, i love that gut so much, he is fun. i would go for him.....

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid And Davido Are To Contest For Nigeria President, Who Will You Vote For by ipobarecriminals: 4:29am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70735662:

Hahaha wink.
The good ol' days....
Nah so.U listen/play Obey,Sunny Ade,Segun Adewale,Omowura,Fela,salewa Abeni,oliver d coque,olaiya, stella monye,Gbenga Adeboye(funwontan) even soul train is still beta.and think straight, get something meaningful, unlike nowadays pangolo,jump abd wail dey kal musik

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid And Davido Are To Contest For Nigeria President, Who Will You Vote For by Nogodye(m): 4:31am On Aug 30, 2018
If both contest for president of this nation, that means "It is finish"...Nigeria will become a nation sitting on "tissue paper".

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid And Davido Are To Contest For Nigeria President, Who Will You Vote For by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:34am On Aug 30, 2018
NONE of them, they would both be USELESS as president, or any other gov official position for that matter
Re: If Wizkid And Davido Are To Contest For Nigeria President, Who Will You Vote For by cahrlifa(m): 7:05am On Aug 30, 2018
We don't want LIFELESS pple abeg

(1) (Reply)

Davido Arrested By His Dad / Shaku Shaku Dance Features In New NBA2K19 Game / Lady Calls Davido Trash, Claims He Cheats On Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.