Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Lindaikeji Sacks "Theo Ukpaa", Head Of Programmes At Linda Ikeji TV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lindaikeji Sacks "Theo Ukpaa", Head Of Programmes At Linda Ikeji TV (523 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lindaikeji Sacks "Theo Ukpaa", Head Of Programmes At Linda Ikeji TV by Unlimited419: 3:47am On Aug 30, 2018

Nigerian blogger "Linda Ikeji" sacks her staff "Theo Ukpaa" following the rape allegations by Nigerian model, Amilia.

Theo%20Ukpaa%201

She Wrote:

I personally wanted to let everyone know that Theo Ukpaa, who was Head of Programmes at Linda Ikeji TV is no longer a staff of the company. His job with my company was terminated on Monday August 27th just a day after I read the heartbreaking story of Emilia Samuel.

The general public is therefore advised not to transact any business with him in the name of Linda Ikeji TV as anyone who does it, does so at his/her own risk.

Thank you

Linda

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/08/lindaikeji-sacks-theo-ukpaa-head-of.html

Mynd44 Missyb3
Re: Lindaikeji Sacks "Theo Ukpaa", Head Of Programmes At Linda Ikeji TV by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:51am On Aug 30, 2018
After God, Fear women
Re: Lindaikeji Sacks "Theo Ukpaa", Head Of Programmes At Linda Ikeji TV by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52am On Aug 30, 2018
If he is guilty by the allegation, serves him right!

1 Share

Re: Lindaikeji Sacks "Theo Ukpaa", Head Of Programmes At Linda Ikeji TV by okomile(f): 4:16am On Aug 30, 2018
Hmmmmmmm

Good luck in his future endeavors
Re: Lindaikeji Sacks "Theo Ukpaa", Head Of Programmes At Linda Ikeji TV by Nogodye(m): 4:26am On Aug 30, 2018
"Anonymous source"
Re: Lindaikeji Sacks "Theo Ukpaa", Head Of Programmes At Linda Ikeji TV by Dottore: 4:33am On Aug 30, 2018
Entrepreneurs call the shots. She hired now she fired. See what happens when your dick takes the job of the brain.
Say no to rape.
Re: Lindaikeji Sacks "Theo Ukpaa", Head Of Programmes At Linda Ikeji TV by Born2Breed(f): 4:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Nice one
Re: Lindaikeji Sacks "Theo Ukpaa", Head Of Programmes At Linda Ikeji TV by Mynd44: 7:28am On Aug 30, 2018

(1)

Davido Set To Release Statement About Video Released Of Him And Chioma / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa. / 'you’re A Mumu' Daddy Showkey Slams Lepacious Bose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.