Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application (21374 Views)

Eko Electricity Distribution Company 2018 Recruitment Entry Level / Eko Electricity Distribution Company Job Vacancies / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by dezzypelz: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
olayide01:

OK I guess the change of venues is for those in entry level and tomorrow
olayide01:

OK I guess the change of venues is for those in entry level and tomorrow
They sent a mail stating a new venue for my interview. I'm for entry lwvel and was supposed to be interviewed on Wednesday.
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by olayide01(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
dezzypelz:

They sent a mail stating a new venue for my interview. I'm for entry lwvel and was supposed to be interviewed on Wednesday.
the change of venue is for entry level only , i am very sure of that, i have not seen middle level stating they have their venue please let's not confuse others especially the middle level.

1 Like

Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by Deroycakes(f): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
olayide01:

the change of venue is for entry level only , i am very sure of that, i have not seen middle level stating they have their venue please let's not confuse others especially the middle level.

I'm for entry level on tuesday, I've not seen any mail for change of venue
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by olayide01(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Deroycakes:

I'm for entry level on tuesday, I've not seen any mail for change of venue
good which shows some of you wil till go to marina. update us please tomorow
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by ginobili: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
olayide01:

good which shows some of you wil till go to marina. update us please tomorow

Same here ooo... Avent seen any mail as regard change of venue till dis time, mayb dey are trying to split d workload who knws.... Marina all d way .
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by olayide01(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2018
ginobili:

Same here ooo... Avent seen any mail as regard change of venue till dis time, mayb dey are trying to split d workload who knws.... Marina all d way .
From marina and surulere, anyone here that has finished the interview, please gist us how it went
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by pojulous: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
People don lock up to give feedback about how their interview went. smiley
Mine is till tomorrow.
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by dezzypelz: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
We went in for the interview in groups of 10, was more of a "tell us a bout yourself" interview.
It was a panel of 4-5 people tho.

pojulous:
People don lock up to give feedback about how their interview went. smiley
Mine is till tomorrow.
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by pojulous: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
dezzypelz:
We went in for the interview in groups of 10, was more of a "tell us a bout yourself" interview.
It was a panel of 4-5 people tho.

Okay, mine being mid-level entry, we went in one by one and the question was just based on the CV. Panel of 6, average of 45mins interviewing each person. It really took time waiting.
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by olayide01(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
pojulous:

Okay, mine being mid-level entry, we went in one by one and the question was just based on the CV. Panel of 6, average of 45mins intervening each person. It really took time waiting.
Hello, like how many of you were present that are middle level today cos mine is tomorrow and I want to travel back tomorrow
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by olayide01(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
pojulous:

Okay, mine being mid-level entry, we went in one by one and the question was just based on the CV. Panel of 6, average of 45mins intervening each person. It really took time waiting.
Did you do in marina or where
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by olayide01(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
ginobili:

Marina or where did the interview was held
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by bopm: 6:40am On Sep 21, 2018
pojulous:

interview based on CV and yet u spent 45 mins how come any that and where other questions asked?

thanks
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by hugochuks60(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2018
anyone invited for the next stage (negotiations)?
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by olayide01(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
hugochuks60:
Interviews just finished today, expect mail next week

1 Like

Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by EngrBond: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2018
hugochuks60:
Are you sure the next stage is negotiation
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2018
If the next stage is negotiations then we have hit jackpot na
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by olayide01(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2018
Mail should start rolling in from tomorrow, no stage again , medicals and employment letter

1 Like

Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by hugochuks60(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2018
seems mails av started rolling. pls any idea on their packages? how many will dy employ?
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by Anfieldboss: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2018
hugochuks60:
seems mails av started rolling. pls any idea on their packages? how many will dy employ?

This is a massive recruitment, so they will take many. For the package it will depend on your experience. For entry level expect 130-150k.
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by hugochuks60(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2018
Anfieldboss:

This is a massive recruitment, so they will take many. For the package it will depend on your experience. For entry level expect 130-150k.

I pray it works d way u said it.
we were about 1456 that toon d test at entry level, about 135 made it to d next stage, I pray they take more than 100 or if possible all of us.
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by olayide01(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
hugochuks60:
have you received mail, no mail yet here ooo
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by olayide01(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
hugochuks60:

I pray it works d way u said it.
we were about 1456 that toon d test at entry level, about 135 made it to d next stage, I pray they take more than 100 or if possible all of us.
i learnt they are just taking 100 from both middle level and entry level, from one of their staff. The middle level invited are just 65.
entry level salary is 130k
middle level is 150k. i was even told this at the interview because i am middle level

2 Likes

Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by bopm: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
olayide01:

i learnt they are just taking 100 from both middle level and entry level, from one of their staff. The middle level invited are just 65.
entry level salary is 130k
middle level is 150k. i was even told this at the interview because i am middle level

they better make it 100% entry level, so u pay someone with zero exp 130k n pay someone with 7years 150k, how na? it does not make sense.

1 Like

Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by Anfieldboss: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
olayide01, Your figures for mid level cannot be correct, mid level candidates offer will vary depending on your negotiations and experience.

1 Like

Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by bopm: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
Anfieldboss:
olayide01, Your figures for mid level cannot be correct, mid level candidates offer will vary depending on your negotiations and experience.

I remembered being asked Hw much I earn in current place of work and how much I hope to earn if I join dem, and they never raise this issue of 150k
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by Anfieldboss: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
bopm:

I remembered being asked Hw much I earn in current place of work and how much I hope to earn if I join dem, and they never raise this issue of 150k

I had same experience too
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
bopm:

they better make it 100% entry level, so u pay someone with zero exp 130k n pay someone with 7years 150k, how na? it does not make sense.
The 150k is for the period of the training which is 6 months, after the 6 months you start earning your negotiated salary.
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by pojulous: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Next stage (if considered) will be to go resume six months training before being deployed to place of assignment. So I was told in the interview for mid-level category and training stipend is 150k per month. Thereafter salary will be reviewed.

Whenever anyone gets a mail, please let us know.
I will keep all posted as well. All the best to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by EngrBond: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Please any information so far?
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by pojulous: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
None that I know of yet.
Re: Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application by Oscarz(m): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2018
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/9hGjhlclD6bLpseVMYA0ax

Join the group for EKEDP invitees, Let's hope and wait together grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Did You Get Your Present Job? / Apply For Cornerstone Staffing Massive Job Recruitment (over 300 Positions) / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.