Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Fresh Attack Hit Plateau As Gunmen Invade Barkin Ladi Carted Away With 310 Cows - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fresh Attack Hit Plateau As Gunmen Invade Barkin Ladi Carted Away With 310 Cows (457 Views)

Gunmen Attack Heipang, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State, Kill 17 Persons (Photos) / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Barkin Ladi In Jos,kill Many,burn Down Church & Houses(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Attack Hit Plateau As Gunmen Invade Barkin Ladi Carted Away With 310 Cows by janefblog: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Fresh attack hit Plateau after unknown gunmen invaded Abonong and Zayit communities in Foron District of Barkin Ladi Local Government Area of Plateau. It was reported that eight persons including a pastor, his wife and three children, were killed and 95 houses burnt yesterday morning 29 August.

The spokesperson of the state police command, Terna Tyopev, who confirmed the incident said the attackers hit the community in the early hours of Wednesday and also carted away about 310 cows.

“When we received information that Abonong and Zayit.....continue for full story and photos https://janefblog.com/3558-2fresh-attack-hit-plateau-8-persons-including-a-pastor-his-wife-and-three-children-killed-as-attackers-invade-barkin-ladi/

Re: Fresh Attack Hit Plateau As Gunmen Invade Barkin Ladi Carted Away With 310 Cows by fk001(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2018
When will this Crisis come to an end for God's sake.

Re: Fresh Attack Hit Plateau As Gunmen Invade Barkin Ladi Carted Away With 310 Cows by Donald95(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2018
fk001:
When will this Crisis come to an end for God's sake.

When the lifeless Paedophilic Terrorist leaves office

Then will real battle be taken to these Herdsmen that disguised as gun men to kill and Steal Cattle (in other to deceive the gullible ones)
Re: Fresh Attack Hit Plateau As Gunmen Invade Barkin Ladi Carted Away With 310 Cows by fk001(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2018
Donald95:

When the lifeless Paedophilic Terrorist leaves office

Then will real battle be taken to these Herdsmen that disguised as gun men to kill and Steal Cattle (in other to deceive the gullible ones)

You are the gullible one here.

What make's you think that PMB has a hand in the killings?

PMB is untouchable take that to the bank.
Re: Fresh Attack Hit Plateau As Gunmen Invade Barkin Ladi Carted Away With 310 Cows by Donald95(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2018
fk001:

You are the gullible one here.

What make's you think that PMB has a hand in the killings?

PMB is untouchable take that to the bank.

lol I don't argue with people that also blames increase in Poverty rate in nigeria on Past Administration.

Charles Kettering said " Problem discovered is half solved

Until nigerians discovers that the brain dead president is their problem, I will keep on chilling where I am now watching them wail in their ignorance
Re: Fresh Attack Hit Plateau As Gunmen Invade Barkin Ladi Carted Away With 310 Cows by nestic(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2018
since cow is involved, patiently waiting for lifeless buhari statement...over 300 cows Buhari will not like this
Re: Fresh Attack Hit Plateau As Gunmen Invade Barkin Ladi Carted Away With 310 Cows by Donald95(m): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Fresh Attack Hit Plateau As Gunmen Invade Barkin Ladi Carted Away With 310 Cows by nestic(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Donald95:

lol I don't argue with people that also blames increase in Poverty rate in nigeria on Past Administration.

Charles Kettering said " Problem discovered is half solved

Until nigerians discovers that the brain dead president is their problem, I will keep on chilling where I am now watching them wail in their ignorance

bros how u take make am for this administration grin grin grin grin
Re: Fresh Attack Hit Plateau As Gunmen Invade Barkin Ladi Carted Away With 310 Cows by Donald95(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2018
nestic:
bros how u take make am for this administration grin grin grin grin
You got to escape from the zoo guy
Re: Fresh Attack Hit Plateau As Gunmen Invade Barkin Ladi Carted Away With 310 Cows by bluebay(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2018
Ah..they have started... Stealing 310 cows bawo? Stealing 100 cows Sef is just live evacuating a whole community over night... Not to talk of stubborn Cow..
I object Sir..this lie too much
Re: Fresh Attack Hit Plateau As Gunmen Invade Barkin Ladi Carted Away With 310 Cows by nestic(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Donald95:

You got to escape from the zoo guy
i wish it's easy

(1) (Reply)

81-year-old Man Arrested For Trying To Buy 8-year-old Girl For $200,000 / A Man Arrested For Murdering Of An Old Man And Two Police Officers (graphics) / Religion Crisis Deepens In Bauchi As Police And Youths Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.