Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,009 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless (1268 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Tackles Aliyu Atiku For Calling Buhari A Dictator / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” / President Buhari Reacts To Donald Trump Calling Him Lifeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by Isiomabright: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2018
Nigerians has maintain that the Nigeria president muhammadu buhari is lifeless and incompetent. The speech of the US president Donald Trump's who called lifeless.
Nigeria Former Senate President, Ameh Ebute Writes President Trump on noting that such statement is insult to our nation.
Nigerians who took to social media to defend the US president Trump's statement over buhari reacted to Ameh Ebute. Ameh Ebute who writes open letter to US president Trump's saying
"
May I salute the 45th President of the United States of America, President Donald John Trump. Though, I know you are infatuated with perverse leadership ideologies, barren of humanism and confined to a culture imprisoned in the walls of your white skin.

But, at least, you are the political leader of America, a country truly great by all nuances. It is one nation, which unceasingly strives to make the world better and habitable for all races. So, my salutation is indirectly to America.

But I dare say, America has been unfortunate to have a President in your personality, Mr. Trump. I am aware history, has recorded your parentage as either migrants from Germany or Sweden into America’s New York City, the largest base of migrants at that point in history.

But whatever interpretation anyone gives to it, it does not obviate the immutability of your life as basically shrouded in controversies and confused history, which you seek today to trumpet in racial bigotry.

Mr. President, you grew up in read more
http://www.foxreuter.com/2018/08/nigerians-defend-us-president-trumps.html?m=1

Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by abokibuhari: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by aminu790(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2018
nigerians
Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by EmekaMD(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Common.. Nigerians are no fools..

We know a lifeless man when we see one, and Buhari is clearly the paradigm of lifelessness.

Take this to the banks and cash it!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by Bella55555(f): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2018
He is really a lifeless president you can quote me if you want

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by Bella55555(f): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2018
aminu790:
nigerians
is it not true
Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by Racoon(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2018
Buhari thinks nah him holy pass.Having disparaged Nigerians before the world he expects to be treated by respect
Guess he have forgotten he is Nigeria's no-1 image No lifeless one! Charity begins from home. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by annnikky(f): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2018
When a lifeless man is in authority, everything around him become lifeless undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by Ballmer: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2018
Many Igbos will wail beyond 2023 I swear

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by aminu790(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2018
Bella55555:
is it not true
Dont you think something like this
Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by osazeeblue01: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2018
Lifeless President, lifeless supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by fukushaki(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2018
grin grin grin. Buhari Media Cows will cry ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by Bella55555(f): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2018
aminu790:

Dont you think something like this
something like what
Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by falcon01: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
pls When did he call him that?? is it on twitter or facebook or bbc?? ive been searching when did trump call buhari lifeless and i cant find it. I did not see video or any social media update from trump

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by 1miccza: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
falcon01:
pls When did he call him that?? is it on twitter or facebook or bbc?? ive been searching when did trump call buhari lifeless and i cant find it. I did not see video or any social media update from trump

The story was circulated by the NewYork times and the National helm, and the twitfam picked it up ASAP...
Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by Belluchii: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
It's unfortunate that Nigerians has decided to rubbish their democratic value because of the hatred they have for the Buhari led Government, it is not new that the American president has no respect for no one which make most of his statements disrespectful, i appreciate the fact that some patriotic citizens has kicked against the statement he made against the Nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by falcon01: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
1miccza:

The story was circulated by the NewYork times and the National helm, and the twitfam picked it up ASAP...
is it real?? do you have any proof linking trump it?
Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by 1miccza: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
falcon01:
is it real?? do you have any proof linking trump it?

It is real, the American Rep to Nigeria actually responded but not favorably.. If it was fake or lacked authenticity, it won't gather this much of a storm..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Belluchii:
It's unfortunate that Nigerians has decided to rubbish their democratic value because of the hatred they have for the Buhari led Government, it is not new that the American president has no respect for no one which make most of his statements disrespectful, i appreciate the fact that some patriotic citizens has kicked against the statement he made against the Nigeria president.
Yes we hate that lifeless thing occupying Aso Rock more than we hate shit. It would have been better if a primary 2 kid was ruling Nigeria than having a dead human as the ruler of Nigeria.
Inwardly you zombies know that the lifeless thing is dead but you were programmed the way you are so it is not your fault.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Belluchii:
lol...u expect nigerians to stand up for same person that rubbished the nigerian youths infront of the international community...that is laughable

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by falcon01: 7:10am On Aug 31, 2018
1miccza:

It is real, the American Rep to Nigeria actually responded but not favorably.. If it was fake or lacked authenticity, it won't gather this much of a storm..
this topic popped up today

https://www.nairaland.com/4706316/donald-trump-denies-calling-buhari
Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by blackpanda: 7:13am On Aug 31, 2018
EmekaMD:
Common.. Nigerians are no fools..

We know a lifeless man when we see one, and Buhari is clearly the paradigm of lifelessness.

Take this to the banks and cash it!!

And u here is the one with the life Common!
Re: Nigerians Defend US President Trump's Calling Buhari Lifeless by 1miccza: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2018
falcon01:
this topic popped up today

https://www.nairaland.com/4706316/donald-trump-denies-calling-buhari

Thanks for the link but the truth is he sure has not referred to the lifeless statement and he was speaking generally about how the fake news media has been publishing wrong things about him, so he still has not directly or indirectly said anything about the issue..

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Bola Tinubu At APC Presidential Rally? Is He Really Sick Or Dodging? / Inec Register State By State Breakdown / I Blamed Lord Lugard For Nigeria Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.