Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Scary Revelation About 'shaku Shaku Dance' You Must Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Scary Revelation About 'shaku Shaku Dance' You Must Know (2150 Views)

D'banj Shows His 'Shaku Shaku' Dancing Skills (Video) / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) / How Olamide Created The Shaku Shaku Dance Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Revelation About 'shaku Shaku Dance' You Must Know by Rayloverscrib: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2018
A prophetic and professional instant visual artist has revealed the wholesome revelation about the popular shaku shaku dance steps. He revealed that the Shaku Shaku dance originated from the spirit of BONDAGE as the word itself is coined from Shackles which means in chains or bondage.

In his words, he said;
The word SHAKU SHAKU was actually gotten from the word shackles, which means chains or hand/leg cuffs.

I've heard a lot of people say "any dance goes in God's presence" I just shake my head when I hear such because God is principled and will not take some things we do, he cannot adjust his standard for any reason.

Sincerely, I was in the gang of the dance too but always wondered about its origin. There was a time I read that DAB means Demonstrating Anti-Christ Bow, now it's shaku shaku that when dancing it, you put your hands at the back like handcuffs, you bring it to the front like handcuffs, you take it to your ears again, you then do your head like someone with coccidiosis. This dance defines all dimensions of slavery/bondage.

Let us ask ourselves these questions:
What is the efficacy of the dance?
What's the origin of the dance?
What was the inspiration behind the dance?

Fine, God's grace is sufficient for us but WISDOM IS APPLICABLE TO DIRECT and in all your getting GET WISDOM. A lot of Christians put themselves in some bondages they shouldn't be because they are imitating some rubbish. God will keep protecting us o.

Study the picture below.

Source: http://www.naijabuzz360.com/scary-revelation-shaku-shaku-dance-must-know/

Re: Scary Revelation About 'shaku Shaku Dance' You Must Know by MJBOLT: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2018
foolish religious zombies,everything is spiritual to them even little things as cockroaches and dance moves angry
Re: Scary Revelation About 'shaku Shaku Dance' You Must Know by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2018
Ciprotab 500 MG Tablet, morning, afternoon and night.
Re: Scary Revelation About 'shaku Shaku Dance' You Must Know by delzbaba(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2018
plus this morning and night

Re: Scary Revelation About 'shaku Shaku Dance' You Must Know by Pinkyhubb: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Plus-size Lady, Rocks Actor Odunlade Adekola On Stage (See Reactions) / Disney Descendants Star Cameron Boyce Dies Aged 20 / Princess Shyngle Shocks Many After She Shared A Photo Of How Her ‘waist Is Cutie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.