Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Garlic Exportation (start-up) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Garlic Exportation (start-up) (491 Views)

How Exportation business can really make you blow! / CBN Blocks Exportation Of Cocoa: 100,000 Tons Trapped In Ports / I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Garlic Exportation (start-up) by greygoblings(m): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2018
Hello...

I am on a quest to start a new line of business in Garlic exportation. I have very basic knowledge on how the market works, but I have access (where to buy) to garlic from local farmers at low cost. My problem is, I do not have access to international markets where to trade the acquired garlic and all the technical bits from storage, packaging and so on... I have searched the internet for comprehensive guide but cannot find any. Please help out with suggestions if this is your line of business or you have solid ideas in this line of business. I intend to kick off full exportation sometime this year. Thanks. Any idea is welcomed.
Re: Garlic Exportation (start-up) by amstardi: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
greygoblings:
Hello...

I am on a quest to start a new line of business in Garlic exportation. I have very basic knowledge on how the market works, but I have access (where to buy) to garlic from local farmers at low cost. My problem is, I do not have access to international markets where to trade the acquired garlic and all the technical bits from storage, packaging and so on... I have searched the internet for comprehensive guide but cannot find any. Please help out with suggestions if this is your line of business or you have solid ideas in this line of business. I intend to kick off full exportation sometime this year. Thanks. Any idea is welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

5 Hectares Of TME 419 Cassava For Sale / I Need Day Old Broiler Agrited From Ibadan / International Agricultural Exhibition And Conference: AGRITECH OSUN 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.