Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion (52157 Views)

I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by ITbomb(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
One day, another government will destroy this bridge and it will be counted as an achievement
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by bmaks: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
kidap:
Checkout The longest pedestrian bridge in sub-Saharan Africa. AKA bridge of confusion.

The bridge is located in Abeokuta, Ogun State. The bridge is in Panseke adigbe.

If you can cross this bridge without missing turn, You are in full control of your destiny.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/08/30/checkout-the-longest-pedestrian-bridge-in-sub-saharan-africa/

Seriously shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked abeg i go just stand for ground cross the main road abeg no time
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Ugly and senseless design.
actually it's beautiful. and solves a problem.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by arrestdarrester: 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
This is why copy and paste is not good. The Ambode for Lagos wey dem dey copy dey do pedestrian bridges wey make sense, see wetin dem come go do for Ogun State
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Afonja007:
I bet my two balls that there won't be any lift for old people to use while climbing this pedestrian bridge angry

show me anywhere in the world where there's lift attached to a pedestrian bridge in any part of the world. even in almighty USA.
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by mechanics(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
kenonze:
Doesn't make any sense
Lolz.
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
kidap:
Checkout The longest pedestrian bridge in sub-Saharan Africa. AKA bridge of confusion.

The bridge is located in Abeokuta, Ogun State. The bridge is in Panseke adigbe.

If you can cross this bridge without missing turn, You are in full control of your destiny.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/08/30/checkout-the-longest-pedestrian-bridge-in-sub-saharan-africa/

I see a potential tourists attraction! Film making settings too
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by shotuns: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
What is confusing about the pedestrian bridge? At least he did something great for pedestrians to avoid been hit by passing cars and you cant miss your road if you know where you are going, only new comers will find it strange even though nothing is strange about it. I've walked over it several times and found it nice walking leisurely. The bridge may not be the best among others but it is a start and calls for improvement as the state develops. Previous administration never thought of this and other amazing projects going on within the state. Lets give kudos to those who deserves it.
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by BlackBaron: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lol. Should have just done it underground or better still zebra crossing. (if Nigerians obey traffic light) The cluster of houses very close to the main road is a big accident waiting to happen.

The long strip along the middle of the road is unnecessary since you can use pedestrian bridges at other ends to connect it.
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by imran147(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
blingxx:
wait.... I can still see people crossing the road or is my eyes paining me undecided

This pictures is old

They have barricade it now
Without the bridge you can not cross

1 Like

Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by omofunaab(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Idiots who have never been to Panseke before in their life are here shouting "bridge of confusion " "ugly " etc.

The bridge links panseke, quarry road, post office and onikoko.. That axis is very busy in the morning, afternoon and evening.

The first time Amosun built a pedestrian bridge at Oke-Sokori , They said he shouldn't have cited it in that axis instead the bridge should have been cited at Panseke.

Now Amosun has done what they want, idiots are now saying it's confusing and ugly. .if you need manual on how to navigate a pedestrian bridge then it shows something is wrong with you.

Below is the Pedestrian bridge at Oke-Sokori that people have refused to use.. .i may not be a fan of Amosun anymore but people should stop saying rubbish Just to criticize him everytime.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by shotuns: 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
See bitterness, even if it is copied at least it solves a problem, it was constructed for a reason and not for decoration. your likes can't see good things and appreciate it, if not done you will still complain. I am not native of this state but I had my childhood and grew up here, the state has never witness a rapid development like this in the last 20 years. You can visit and see for yourself.
Have you ever walked on the bridge or had a first hand experience? Now tell us which pedestrian bridge in Lagos was copied and post pictures or video here for us to see.

arrestdarrester:
This is why copy and paste is not good. The Ambode for Lagos wey dem dey copy dey do pedestrian bridges wey make sense, see wetin dem come go do for Ogun State
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by 4dor: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Wisdomval67:
I see nothing bad here. But we are Nigeria sha and the way we reason is always very different

My brother! I'm weak! Are Nigerians normal human beings?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by olaskapooo: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
something is done to ease your problem, later you start abusing the person. it seems blood has entered your brain. amosun is really working.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by gaby(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
This bridge is actually a beauty to behold from the sky. I love the concept and aesthetics.

If it was a picture of some bridge from China or some western countries, you'd be reading, China has gone far oo, God punish our leaders, when will Africa get it right etc.

A simple wow amazing or beautiful, "whosai", we must run along with the bandwagon in the usual herd mentality of unwarranted bashing.

All I see here is still the usual tribal bigotry cum self-hate displayed on NL daily. The nauseating idea of my region/or people are better than yours, as such whatever isn't emanating from my region deserves an automatic talk down even where a kudos should be given.

This is in all shades appalling.

#notoselfhating/tribalbigotry

Check out my siggy to the waka man's journey to Europe and back on foot from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
4dor:

My brother! I'm weak! Are Nigerians normal human beings?

I wonder bro

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Idboyostic(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
I don’t understand undecided
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Ladi4barce: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nigerians with their way of life and their acquired consciousness�

If dis kind of a bridge is found in d USA by Nigerians, they would have been chanting how great they(US) are ��

Now u have it here and some people just keep saying shit�, I think u should visit d place b4 u assume d position of d chief judge.

This is really necessary, it is really a big task crossing d road there.

Nigeria with Nigerians �

1 Like

Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Temptee101(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nonsense

Our stupid leaders lack vision
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by novexme(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Na serious bridge of confusion. ROTFL

Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by erijesu: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
I went through that road some weeks ago and I didn't see any pedestrian on it.
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Afonja007: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
WinningSun:

show me anywhere in the world where there's lift attached to a pedestrian bridge in any part of the world. even in almighty USA.
travel and see

1 Like

Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Afonja007: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
WinningSun:

I 've like more 30 pics
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
WinningSun:

actually it's beautiful. and solves a problem.

There are better, efficient and effective way of solving the same problem. Learn to always demand for the best these politicians. It won't kill you.
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by haykes(m): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Waste of resources how many people would climb it
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by Penywise(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
It looks pretty simple. Why would i miss my turn?
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by yelei(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
wasted resources. Africans can over do sha
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by yelei(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
kenonze:
Doesn't make any sense
true talk cos d only tin making sense hia is ur pisho
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by davit: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
As confused as their governor. grin

I wonder when we will get it right in this part of the world!
Re: Ogun Bridge In Panseke Adigbe, Longest Pedestrian Bridge AKA Bridge Of Confusion by goaldynboy: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
The way the pedestrian bridge was connected to two other pedestrian bridges, they should go ahead and connect it to people's bedroom!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) / Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) / Abuja Taxi Driver Strips Naked After His Car Was Impounded By Security Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.