Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season (40733 Views)

Buy And Ship Cars At Low Cost From Germany, USA & United Arab Emirate. / Checkout The Shocking Interiors Of These SuperCars(Photos) / Inside London's Warehouse Where Supercars Are Hired For ₦500,000 Per Hour(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by jomoh: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Cyriloha:

There's poverty in every country

Sorry Bro. No poverty in real Arab Natons. Not adopted Arab countries.

Any poverty less than 1% is not poverty
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by Topmaike007(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
FILEBE:
Vanity
swallow DAT word there, even our pastors dey use beta ride and you are here brainwashed with vanity

1 Like

Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by maasoap(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
TheLogicalMind:
grin grin

Bugatti Veyron:

DESIGNED BY:

Chief designer was Hartmut Warkuss and the exterior was designed by Jozef Kabaň of Volkswagen, with much of the engineering work being conducted under the guidance of engineering chief Wolfgang Schreiber.

CREATED BY:

Manufacturer Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S (Volkswagen) Germany.

Rolls Royce Phantom VIII (2017):

Manufacturer: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (BMW)
Production 2017–present
Model years 2018–
Assembly United Kingdom: West Sussex, England (Goodwood plant)
Designer Pavle Trpinac (exterior)
Chris Duff (interior)

Meeen, see as these towel head/rag heads are claiming bragging rights over the brain child of kuffars and filthy unbelievers like say na dem invent am grin. If your mental resources can't help you, then your natural resources can. In other words, if you ain't got the brains then you'd better have the money.

You have issues

1 Like

Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by blingmoney01: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
kissArab money
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
delugajackson:
Arab playboys. Their money long like 3rd Mainland bridge. And to think that they have oil, but they're not truely dependent on it, makes me think twice about my country.

I tell you, these Arab guys are financially crazy, most of these super cars are like toys to them, some of them even keep wild animals as pets! Poverty na bad tin.

and they don't allow it het into their head before God
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by ChinagoChiBoy: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Money!
Owo!!
Ego!!!.
I will make it and by 2025. i shall be balling and rolling with my arab dudes in london street.
#superich

1 Like

Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by Scarcitato(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Dis one na original money....
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by fabienjoe: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
biosystech:
Nice cars! Awesome is the fact that London has the roads here they can race them on. But erm, how about Yemen where there's crisis?

Any idea why London is the choice location for such if according to the story, the reason is to escape the heat wave?

Interested in getting a fairly used laptop at an affordable rate, click on my username.

London has the roads to race which cars? London has very narrow and extremely busy roads with speed cameras all over the place. The maximum speed on any UK road including the motorways is 70 miles per hour. No one races cars in London, except on dedicated race tracks. They would enjoy much more freedom in their own countries than in London with too many restrictions on use and parking of vehicles. The only reason for this madness is SHOW BOATING..
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by chrizzyace: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
tstx:

Ode as if if them give you u no go collect .

This part got me grin
vanity kee u there
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by Cyriloha(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
jomoh:

Sorry Bro. No poverty in real Arab Natons. Not adopted Arab countries.

Any poverty less than 1% is not poverty

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Naija own right how many % ?
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by jomoh: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Cyriloha:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Naija own right how many % ?

Well, the frog said when it gets to discussion of tail, we should jump am pass.
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by Cyriloha(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
jomoh:

Well, the frog said when it gets to discussion of tail, we should jump am pass.

Sorry niggi you just jumped to your pit
Re: See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season by jomoh: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
Cyriloha:

Sorry niggi you just jumped to your pit

Meaning?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) / Forklift For Hire In Lagos At Reduced Price / Very Clean Tokunbo Vision Mack Truck For sale! Price #27m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.