Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,547 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Ican Palava ....any Professional Pls Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ican Palava ....any Professional Pls Help (442 Views)

Zero Interest Loan For Any Professional Exam And Training / Get 100% scholarship to take any professional exam(ICAN, NBA, COREN, NIIM etc) / Is There Any Professional Dissertation Writing Service In The USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ican Palava ....any Professional Pls Help by Sheq: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
embarassed

Any accounting gurus in the house..i want to go for msc forensic accounting in the united states.....and i have been told to choose between ican or gmat (united states msc) ...cos my mum is saying cpa and other certifications is what matters in the united states..and she is being cash prudent currently due to all the travel matter...... and although have been attending ican classes.....

I feel so down.....my freinds are saying what if i need to come back to work in nigeria...will this certificates be usefull here......and would i have to take ican in the future

Please help

Below are the exams i will take...i am going for ms forensic accounting 

Fynestboi richiez
Mynd44 ...please help with front page

Re: Ican Palava ....any Professional Pls Help by franchuks(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sheq:
embarassed

Any accounting gurus in the house..i want to go for msc forensic accounting in the united states.....and i have been told to choose between ican or gmat (united states msc) ...cos my mum is saying cpa and other certifications is what matters in the united states..and she is being cash prudent currently due to all the travel matter...... and although have been attending ican classes.....

I feel so down.....my freinds are saying what if i need to come back to work in nigeria...will this certificates be usefull here......and would i have to take ican in the future

Please help

Below are the exams i will take...i am going for ms forensic accounting 

Fynestboi richiez
Mynd44 ...please help with front page

The exams are quite tasking and would put you on the edge especially if you have to come back to Nigeria. ICAN or ACCA would be required if you will return to Nigeria. CPA is advisable your desire is to remain in the US.
Your long term decision is it to make.
Re: Ican Palava ....any Professional Pls Help by Sheq: 1:47am On Oct 04, 2018
franchuks:

The exams are quite tasking and would put you on the edge especially if you have to come back to Nigeria. ICAN or ACCA would be required if you will return to Nigeria. CPA is advisable your desire is to remain in the US.
Your long term decision is it to make.
thank you vwry much for your advice.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Canada Student Study Visa 2018 – Full Procedure / The Technology Of Ai Robots, The Bioroids / IMSU Names Prof. Uchenna Martins New Dean Of Student Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.