Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Still Struggling To Get Your Google Adsense Account Approved? See This. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Still Struggling To Get Your Google Adsense Account Approved? See This. (209 Views)

I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding / How To Get Your Google Adsense Approved / How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Struggling To Get Your Google Adsense Account Approved? See This. by ezugov2008(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yea, I know!

Google Adsense is one of the major ways content writers and blogger use in monetizing their websites. This is because they have higher Cost-Per-Click (CPC).

Gone are the days when you just create a Blogger or WordPress Blog with some contents on it, then apply for Adsense and you get approved in less an hour.

Today your website/blog has to undergo strict scrutiny by Google before they can approve your request.

Most importantly, there are Terms and Conditions your blog/website must meet before you can get approved. I will advice that you check it out. Google Adsense Terms of Service (TOS)

This will save you a lot of stress, because you will apply once and your application will get approved. Apart from that, there are some necessary steps you need to take before applying. Some of these steps may or may not be indicated in the Google Adsense Terms of Service.

Read The Full Steps Here => http://techblogspot.com/google-adsense-approval/

I am assuring you, If you follow these procedures to the latter, there is no way Google will reject your application.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Dedicated Server In Dallas -100tb/3.5ghz/doss Protected [hostolx.com] / Germany Rolls Out World’s First Hydrogen Train / 100% Uptime - Cheap Dedicated Server In Dallas [HOSTOLX]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.