Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) (1649 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Arrives In Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) / Ponig (president Of Nigeria) Arrives Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by tiwaz(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
British Prime Minister Theresa May who visited Nigeria yesterday is now in Kenya to discuss some important issues with the Kenyan Government.

According to Kenyan President, Uhuru Kenyata who welcomed her..

Well pleased to hold talks with PM Theresa May ahead of our bilateral meeting. Our talks reflected on the strong relations between Kenya and the United Kingdom as we pursue to bolster the existing ties.

See Pictures Below..

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/08/30/theresa-may-leaves-nigeria-arrives-in-kenya-photos/

CC: Ishilove, Lalalasticlala

Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
That's a President with life, not the vegetable in aso rock

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Oh my dear country, when are we going to move forward, just look at this pix carefully, this is a country that has embraced modernity. Theresa May has a million things to talk with this president than Buhari..

I still wonder how a Man who was involved in 1966 and 83 coup is still a president in 2018, how on earth do you expect such a man to usher us into the light..

Jokes apart, anybody supporting this evil trend to continue deserves pity.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
very elegant woman, shame on unpatriotic Nigerians, I love my country so I have to love my president. ride on Buhari even if I wail till eternity, you will rule Nigeria till 2019 so I give you all my support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
The guy above me tho

3 Likes

Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by deomelo: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nels55:
Oh my dear country, when are we going to move forward, just look at this pix carefully, this is a country that has embraced modernity. Theresa May has a million things to talk with this president than Buhari..

I still wonder how a Man who was involved in 1966 and 83 coup is still a president in 2018, how on earth do you expect such a man to usher us into the light..

Stop living your life based on other people's time and clock. Be proud of who you are and stop killing yourself with low self esteem and mental incompetence.

There really must be more to you Igbos as human beings than endless hatred, bitterness, anger and frustration

Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by DozieInc(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
A lively, healthy, visionary president in Kenyata.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by mrjaydee(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kenya con fine pass Nigeria..buhari why

3 Likes

Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by TundeBricklayer: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
deomelo:

Stop living your life based on other people's time and clock. Be proud of who you are and stop killing yourself with low self esteem and mental incompetence.

There really must be more to you Igbos as human beings than endless hatred, bitterness, anger and frustration

Od.e
Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by Auladimeji(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
EastGold:
You don't deserve to be an Easterner. You don't have brain.This woman is going to flood Africa markets with her country products thereby enriching her country while your Africa country be on the loosing side.You"re a chronicle dullard

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by Metuh: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
deomelo:

Why don't you follow your own advice and stop calling everyone against your opinion an IPOB?

Have you been seeing IPOB in your dreams?

You go about calling people pigs on one thread, you are here preaching what you can't even comprehend. grin

Be civilized and write intelligently Omenka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by Auladimeji(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nels55:

What position does your father hold when he was in primary/secondary school.Let begin from there

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by Metuh: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Auladimeji:
You don't deserve to be an Easterner. You don't have brain.This woman is going to flood Africa markets with her country products thereby enriching her country while your Africa country be on the loosing side.You"re a chronicle dullard
Not everyone that is against the president is an Easterner, use your sense boy.

A lot of fake monikers are been used here to cause trouble too. Let's be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by Auladimeji(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
mrjaydee:
Kenya con fine pass Nigeria..buhari why
Poverty is bad,have you been to Banana island and the other island at River state.Even the president of Kenya can't say that stupid statement

Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by mrjaydee(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Auladimeji:
Poverty is bad,have you been to Banana island and the other island at River state.Even the president of Kenya can't say that stupid statement
dingbat..obviously I was joking u dumb fuxk!
Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by deomelo: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
[s]
Metuh:

Why don't you follow your own advice and stop calling everyone against your opinion an IPOB?

Have you been seeing IPOB in your dreams?

You go about calling people pigs on one thread, you are here preaching what you can't even comprehend. grin

Be civilized and write intelligently Omenka

[/s]

There really must be more to you Igbos as human beings than endless hatred, bitterness, anger and frustration..
Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by Horus(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ifeaAwnB1I

Why Theresa May Came to Africa

The neocolonial agenda of western nations is in FULL gear. This week we saw Theresa May visit 3 Key commonwealth nations: Nigeria, Kenya & South Africa. What was the purpose of this trip?
Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by Auladimeji(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
mrjaydee:
dingbat..obviously I was joking u dumb fuxk!
I'm also joking slowpoke

Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by BeijinDossier: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
That office looks tacky and unpleasant for a whole president of a country. Looks even less than offices of CEOs here in Nigeria.
Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by RurouniKenshin: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
EastGold:
That's true. See the way the Kenyan president dey active
Re: Theresa May Leaves Nigeria Arrives In Kenya (photos) by Printerscanner: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nels55:

Buhari was involved in the 1966 and 1983 coup-de-tat, today he is Nigeria's President. That should tell you that he is not your forefather's level.

(1) (Reply)

D'banj And Duncan Mighty Visit Wike Over Death Of Rivers' Attorney General(pics) / Why Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Successful fraudster in history- Eedris Abdulkareem / See What A Politician Gave Us To Buy Our Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.