Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Emilia Samuel Saga: Linda Ikeji Sacks Staff Theo Ukpaa Who Was Accused Of Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emilia Samuel Saga: Linda Ikeji Sacks Staff Theo Ukpaa Who Was Accused Of Rape (739 Views)

13-Year-Old Cameroonian Commits Suicide After He Was Accused Of Stealing Phone / Linda Ikeji Deletes Lekki Rapist Post But Reposts After Facing Heavy Backlash / Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emilia Samuel Saga: Linda Ikeji Sacks Staff Theo Ukpaa Who Was Accused Of Rape by Xquisite360: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Linda Ikeji has apparently sacked the staff involved, Theo Ukpaa, who is alleged to have raped Emilia Samuel when she was 16 years old.

The popular Nigerian blogger who is currently expecting her first child, made the announcement on her blog on Wednesday night.

Announcing on her blog, Linda Ikeji wrote:
“I personally wanted to let everyone know that Theo Ukpaa, who was Head of Programmes at Linda Ikeji TV, is no longer a staff of the company. His job with my company was terminated on Monday, August 27th, just a day after I read the heartbreaking story of Emilia Samuel.

“The general public is therefore advised not to transact any business with him in the name of Linda Ikeji TV, as anyone who does it, does so at his/her own risk.”

https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/08/emilia-samuel-saga-linda-ikeji-sacks-staff-theo-ukpaa-who-was-accused-of-rape.html

Re: Emilia Samuel Saga: Linda Ikeji Sacks Staff Theo Ukpaa Who Was Accused Of Rape by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Karma. What Goes around come around.... *sigh* tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Beat Up Any SARS Who Tries To Check Your FB Or ACCT Details, You Have My Backin- / Three Arrested For Armed Robbery And Rape (Photo) / Too Bad!!! Female Teacher Caught Sleeping With Boy In Plane Toilet Cubicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.