Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,342 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show (1761 Views)

IK Ogbonna's New Range-Rover Breaks Down During First Trip [PICS] / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) / TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by efosanice: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2010
chris brown broke down in tears while performing a tribute to micheal jackson during the 2010 bet awards show

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaNoba6JCls

a lot of people are trying to read meaning to the emotional display which prevented him from singing.

for me i just think it was a desperate display , he has been doing such lately to restore his career. WhAT DO you think?
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by mamagee3(f): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2010
No Offense to you or Chris Brown. . .

But I personally think it was for the cameras and not from his heart.

He danced for minutes then he began sweating and all of a sudden starts frowning making it look like he was crying. grin grin
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by efosanice: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2010
@mama gee

you are right, i think he ran out of breath and could not sing the song so he just feigned crying like micheal died the day before and also to get attention
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by mamagee3(f): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2010
efosanice:

@mama gee

you are right, i think he ran out of breath and could not sing the song so he just feigned crying like micheal died the day before and also to get attention
Don't mind the phony woman-beater!

He might have sold it to the cameras and people such as the poster but I'm definitely not buying it. grin

It was the fakest tears of the night.
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by shotster50(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2010
You all sound pathetic
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by Dolemite(f): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2010
shotster50:

You all sound pathetic
True.

People will never know what influences MJ had on most performers, it is silly to say he did it for the cameras, are you serious?
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by mamagee3(f): 12:06am On Jun 29, 2010
shotster50:

You all sound pathetic
Ehmmm. . . .Have you ever heard of the phrase, "Everyone is entitled to their opinions cause opinions vary"

Why don't you state yours and back off? undecided
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by efosanice: 12:30am On Jun 29, 2010
Dolemite:

True.

People will never know what influences MJ had on most performers, it is silly to say he did it for the cameras, are you serious?

micheal did not die yesterday and he was actually supposed to do that performance last year but was stopped because he beat rihanna ,it ,s not about any influence, since then his whole career has changed, it is not about any influence, micheal did not die yesterday, and everything on an award show is reaheared why didn't he cry during the rehearsals.

he wants a comeback and he is desperate, he has done a couple of desperate things recently like creating a reality show for himself on youtube, realeasing a desperate plea to fans and then this. few days after his visa to the uk was denied.

it is a case of one false note and the melody is gone
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by mbulela: 1:48am On Jun 29, 2010
the guy should go and get a life or try to enjoy the money he has already made.
No one man deserves to be beaten but i could almost bend the rule if Rihanna is the one beaten.
Everything about her is beatable.She deserves to be flogged.
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by ikamefa(f): 2:04am On Jun 29, 2010
from the clips of the award i watched yesterday, that boy needs acting lessons

he is desperate to get back to the level he was before

hence the crocodile tears and all that emotional crap on t.v

yeye dey smell angry
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by mamagee3(f): 2:08am On Jun 29, 2010
^^And by the way did you notice what actually happened. . .

One minute he was singing and dancing trying his hardest best to imitate michael then one second later he began to fall on the floor crying. grin

I could make a Megan Fox from that phony, woman-beater, I swear!

One doesn't need a movie director to tell that he wasn't crying, I didn't even see the tears all I saw was a guy who was sweating heavily and tried so hard to make it look like tears rolling down his eyes. grin
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by Dolemite(f): 2:59am On Jun 29, 2010
efosanice:

micheal did not die yesterday and he was actually supposed to do that performance last year but was stopped because he beat rihanna ,it ,s not about any influence, since then his whole career has changed, it is not about any influence, micheal did not die yesterday, and everything on an award show is reaheared why didn't he cry during the rehearsals.

he wants a comeback and he is desperate,  he has done a couple of desperate things recently like creating a reality show for himself on youtube, realeasing a desperate plea to fans and then this. few days after his visa to the uk was denied.

it is a case of one false note and the melody is gone

You have to admit there is NO way you can be absolutely sure that the only reason why he was so emotional was because he wants to further his career desperately, you're not in his mind to know his true motives, neither are you a body language expert to make such deductions so please don't judge him like that.
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 29, 2010
Who cares. . , let the modafcuker burrrrrrrrn.
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by EzeUche(m): 4:24am On Jun 29, 2010
FL Gators:

Leave him alone woman! He apologized so it is time to move on.
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 29, 2010
EzeUche:

Leave him alone woman! He apologized so it is time to move on.
N.O
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by EzeUche(m): 4:26am On Jun 29, 2010
FL Gators:

N.O

Everyone else has. Only God can judge him!
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 29, 2010
EzeUche:

Not everyone. I cant forgive him because its not in my place to. Aha, I dnt even are abt him
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by Kunbee: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2010
He did it for camera o jare, oloriburuku ni bobo yen nao
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by Travelista(f): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2010
Those tears were genuine. He was doing the tribute to MJ that he should have done last year if he hadn't mollywhomped Rihanna's behind. Besides, the song is emotional and he had people actually cheering him on; the situation must have been overwhelming. I say it's time to give him a second chance; Rihanna would have gone back to him had her career not been on the line; who are WE not to let it go? undecided
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by bawomolo(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2010
EzeUche:

let someone beat up your sister and i bet you would judge the person with a cutlass
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by mamagee3(f): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2010
FL Gators:

grin grin grin

I just don't get it. . .the media keep reporting about this like it's a big deal.

The American media are beginning to get on my nerves with their attitude of picking on every little thing.
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by Travelista(f): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2010
mama-gee:

grin grin grin

I just don't get it. . .the media keep reporting about this like it's a big deal.

The American media are beginning to get on my nerves with their attitude of picking on every little thing.

I just wonder why the media is focusing on Chris Brown's mistake. Charlie Sheen has been beating women before Chris was even born but he's still allowed to work on that crappy show that everyone likes for some reason, drink/drive/hold knives to his wife's throat and smoke crack rocks in peace. I just don't get the double standard.
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by mamagee3(f): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2010
Travelista:

I just wonder why the media is focusing on Chris Brown's mistake. Charlie Sheen has been beating women before Chris was even born but he's still allowed to work on that crappy show that everyone likes for some reason, drink/drive/hold knives to his wife's throat and smoke crack rocks in peace. I just don't get the double standard.
At least it wasn't Charlie Sheen who went on national television to shed phony tears. . .

Chris Brown needs to finish his punishment, get a class or something and lay low for about two years from now. grin grin

Popping out of nowhere to use Michael Jackson to gain his fans back is a complete fail! tongue
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by Travelista(f): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2010
mama-gee:

At least it wasn't Charlie Sheen who went on national television to shed phony tears. . .

Chris Brown needs to finish his punishment, get a class or something and lay low for about two years from now. grin grin

Popping out of nowhere to use Michael Jackson to gain his fans back is a complete fail! tongue

When will his punishment be over? When he's dead? He didn't pop out of nowhere: BET got a ratings BOOST by inviting him; believe it or not, the boy still has fans (young, impressionable girls who seem to lack parental guidance) and they tuned in to watch him perform. This was his way back in and he did well. Ask yourself: what young, Black male is going to punk himself by crying on TV? Those tears were real; why he shed them is still unknown.

Again, why is it alright to attack a young man when older men (that should know better) are allowed chance after chance after chance? How is this type of discrimination acceptable? undecided
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by shotster50(m): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
@ Travelista

Touche. We live in a society that tends to judge people like they are supposed to be infallible. Chris Brown is twenty something odd years , what were many of you doing at his age??
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by shilling(f): 1:21am On Jun 30, 2010
I'm not in his heart, but to me - his tears seemed sincere. I think America is almost ready to forgive that dude.
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by mbulela: 2:41am On Jun 30, 2010
beating a woman is unforgivable but beating Rihanna is almost forgivable and even applaudable.
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2010
^^^

dude, wetin the chick do you? this beef is not like you o
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by efosanice: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2010
shotster50:

@ Travelista

Touche. We live in a society that tends to judge people like they are supposed to be infallible. Chris Brown is twenty something odd years , what were many of you doing at his age??

definately not beating girls
mbulela:

beating a woman is unforgivable but beating Rihanna is almost forgivable and even applaudable.
rihanna is a bad girl we all know that, but chris brown is no saint either, he actually beat her for accusing him of chheating on her which he did.

the problem is that the dude is doing so many desperate things to become in the fore front again and always uses every chance available to do that and he should just chill, america has a short memory, in about a year or two it would be forgotten once he comes up with an autobiography or a reality show it would have been almost over if he had just done the performance without fake tears , it looked like a big drama to me .
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by chiogo(f): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2010
Fake or not, doesn't change the fact that he's a great performer.

There's no excuse for beating another person unless the person hit you first. . . .that we don't know. I think what needs to be done has already taken place - Rihanna has left him and moved on(she'd be stupid if she didn't. Actually, didn't she even attempt to go back to him after the whole thing?), he's been castigated in the public eye for a while now. It's time for him to move on too, his career won't stop because of Rihanna.
Re: Chris Brown breaks Down On Bet Award Show by mbulela: 5:23am On Jul 01, 2010
oyb:

^^^

dude, wetin the chick do you? this beef is not like you o
forgive me, my brother.
the girl antics dey make my skin crawl.
no talent, too much 'notice me', very fake in appearance etc.
anyway, i think i went overboard.
Rihanna, carry go sha, e no concern me na you and your fans sabi.

(1) (Reply)

The World's 100 Most Powerful Women / Has Actor Ernest Asuzu Really Gone Nuts ! / Oldest Living Identical Twins Turn 103

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.