Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,170 members, 7,867,392 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Buyer Which Car Are You Looking For ? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buyer Which Car Are You Looking For ? (423 Views)

What Car Are You Looking For / Clearing Agent Says The Kays Of The Car Are Stolen At The Port / The Following Car Are Available For Sale @ Good Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyer Which Car Are You Looking For ? by greggng: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Please state the car you are looking forward to buying and also your budget . I will go round my domain to search for it. You must be prepared to come for inspection within Gowon estate Lagos state. Add me on whatsap only serious buyers should
Re: Buyer Which Car Are You Looking For ? by Eddee(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Good afternoon bro:- Kindly quote prices for Clean Regd. 06/07 Honda Accord (D.C) and Regd. 08/09 Honda Civic
Re: Buyer Which Car Are You Looking For ? by greggng: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
Eddee:
Good afternoon bro:- Kindly quote prices for Clean Regd. 06/07 Honda Accord (D.C) and Regd. 08/09 Honda Civic

I have seen your message will get back to you as soon as I see this cars
Re: Buyer Which Car Are You Looking For ? by KingAD16(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Spider, 2007
Re: Buyer Which Car Are You Looking For ? by greggng: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
I must confess I was only allowed to reply just now. I don't know my offense despite being a reputable and law abiding forum menber. This is responsible for my delays in responding to you all
Re: Buyer Which Car Are You Looking For ? by Eddee(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
greggng:

I have seen your message will get back to you as soon as I see this cars

Okay �

(1) (Reply)

Finest 2019 Elantra / Cs 3s Changan / Brand New Range Rover 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.