Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] (27618 Views)

It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki / BREAKING : Senate President Saraki Finally Steps Down / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by bjnice(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Naychuzzy:

No he won't win in Kwara. In fact if you know what's going on there now, you'd know that Saraki stands no chance, especially with his defection that never affected any APC member as no one in Kwara defected with him.. And now, the state party chairman of PDP has also defected to APC .. So its a tough one for him in Kwara presently.

Shei na talk bin this, no one defect with him, na Ahmed fatai and other elective Post holder ghost na him defect abi.
It is statement like this that makes one think nairaland is full of kids on crucial thread.
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by emmaitive(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
I waz expecting to hear restructuring...
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Fekkyranky: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
My indomitable Senate President! Allah will implement your ambition in 2019. Best of Luck.
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by JegaQuin: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
he will win in kwara and online

Nope! He will lose Kwara but win on nairaland and become IPOB region president ! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Sheriman(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
SARAKI IS AN EXPERT THIEF!!!!! HE WONT DO ANY SHIT TO NIGERIA.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Patrick2497: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
An Epitome Of A True Leader,Sai Saraki!
But I Need You Guys Help O,Atleast 1k Can Go A Long Way Make Ourna Show Me Love.
PATRICK OSARO
SKYE BANK PLC
THANKS.
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by JegaQuin: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
SeriouslySense:
okay, Sowore for president

Sowore ko SowoJA ni! Mtcheee! Den dey call animals with strong horns, Snail sef dey show body!
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by justifyme(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
I'm still wondering what buhari will promise us again during his campaign speech
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Naychuzzy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
bjnice:

Shei na talk bin this, no one defect with him, na Ahmed fatai and other elective Post holder ghost na him defect abi.
It is statement like this that makes one think nairaland is full of kids on crucial thread.

Looks like you need a mental evaluation cuz you just showed an slowpoke has a better IQ than you do.. Who d FCK is Fatai.. Abi na garri you drink all day today?... I am talking about power brokers in Kwara you telling me Ahmed Fatai. E be like say your delusion na first grade.
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by MollyBank: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Only a fool will vote for this man. The only thing you will gain from his government if you vote him is everyday twitter fight.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Bodude504: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
I can't waste my time reading nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Naychuzzy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sheriman:
SARAKI IS AN EXPERT THIEF!!!!! HE WONT DO ANY SHIT TO NIGERIA.

Absolutely. Too much ambition and he's being insultive enough for taking Nigerians for fools. Na so one idiot too dey say he will win in Kwara. Ode boy. Boys whey suppose still dey secondary sch dey learn.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by nwosueugeneken: 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Very interesting, Saraki will definitely move Nigeria forward.
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Naychuzzy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
MollyBank:
Only a fool will vote for this man. The only thing you will gain from his government if you vote him is everyday twitter fight.

Yes o, he go even get like a Dozen PR

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Hopium: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hopium:

Imagine. Most Kwarans can relate.

In a sane country, Saraki shouldn't near politics again with the wicked plans he perfected in Kwara state. When I see people drumming support for him, I ask myself which kind country be this?! Even if you are not conversant with the history of Kwara before, when, and after Saraki was the Governor, at least people can read. Do a god-damn check on the dude. The same with all these politicians. We have the power, but we chose to be mumu.

People like him should be rotting in jail and should never be seen on national TV again, talk less of becoming a senator.

Nigeria just tire me abeg!

Nigeria will never get free from the shackles of Saraki should he become the President. Then Nigerians will know there is suffering get grade. The one we are experiencing now is just summary. Bukola will open a full suffering textbook for us.

Agree, he is smart, agile, and maybe innovative. But of what use are those qualities when Mr is a rogue, trickster, fraud, selfish, cunny, despirado!

I pray we get to choose the better president in 2019.

9ja, which way?! Na to get out of this country remain oooo. The more we hope, the more the future looks blurry.
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by ipobarecriminals: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
the renowned thief is one of the reason Niagrans dey suffer today.Ask him where him and his family put SGBank money?May we not see evil

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by DAALHAJI: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Finally, my man has hit the nail on the head. Say whatever you like, he's a master of the game.
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Wonderful100(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
He want to milk Nigeria �� dry as he milk kwara state dry

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by pensator: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
This is Nigeria at large not Kwara...we can't fall for this cheap pranks... Buhari by God grace will complete the work is doing.. God bless PMB.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by michealewela: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
koning:
If he is nominated, he will win against Buhari. SE,SS,SW and NC will surely vote him against Buhari. But I'm afraid he will not get nominated.

Atiku is ready to break the bank.
God forbid you and saraki...

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Horus(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KmozJiOimc

Saraki declares for Presidency

Senate President Bukola Saraki declared intention to run for the post of Nigeria’s president in the 2019 general election
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by koolbe(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
I stand with Fela Durotoye

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by utioh(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Bakrabas: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
If you really have any tangible achievement being the Gov for 8yrs in Kwara...

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by FrancisIgya: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
What has Panama papers got to offer? What has Otta robbery to offer? Clear yourself with the code of conduct bureau before Nigerians decide on you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Lifegoeson99: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
I prefer a young brilliant and charismatic leader to a lifeless blood sucking old cargo nonentity of a person.we don't deserve to live in a extreme poverty capital of the world.

Saraki all the way.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by blujoi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
I so wish PDP can nominate saraki as their presidential candidate and then his delusion will be thoroughly cleared. Orisirisi!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by gotnel: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
Welcome to the league of presidential aspirants. it is a good news for us.
The only problem here is that we are still battling with all the same set of thieves.
Nothing much to write home about Saraki past leadership positions
I believe we will get there soon, only not with these sets of character aspiring to be our president.
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by NSK4U(m): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
buharitill2023:
Hahahahahahahahaha,
What a world we found ourselves.
So these criminal want to be the president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.
What an insult to the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.

Thief saraki said he build railway,
A man that could not pay workers for years as governor and he stole innocent people hard earned money in societal bank.

the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist should get this fact that the best president has reduced poverty from more than 100m in 2014 to 87m in 2016.

As you can see, everything thief saraki said is against him.
Especially In number 6,7,8,11,and 13. Will be use against him.

If thief saraki win buhari in kwara I will give up.
when a foolish man rants, he assumes others are as foolish as he is to swallow his foolishness, keep fooling yourself around.
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sai Saraki grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom gmbuharii greenback

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] by Odejoe: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
# We see the fight against corruption as crucial to Nigeria’s economic development.#
Why not starts with the padding of national budget.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) / PHOTOS: The Senate's Plenary Session Today / 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.