Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,561 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode (29246 Views)

Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by fvck(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Jonathan is a bastard.
Worst president Nigeria ever had.
Theif
Yam eater .
Mr stealing is not corruption

I'm pained how u think

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by israelmao(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
There's no one as clueless as those who are still calling Jonathan clueless because they voted in most clueless and directionless leader ever in 2015.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Krafty006: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
is ok......men's brogues 0818-166-3616
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by ocelot2006(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
fk001:
The Otouke drunkard is weak and clueless.

See how clueless he was in the picture.

Yet the "clueless" one transformed our economy for the better and was far less corrupt compared to"Saint" Buhari of Daura who pushed Nigeria into recession TWICE no thanks to his administration's incompetence.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by michoim(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Bunch of wasteful people
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by CheapDataGuy: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
After u ganged ip and kicked him outta office in 2015 abi
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by tunmedies(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
fkpost=70753573:

How wil u describe Buhari my brothr, if Jonathn is weak?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by NobodyKnows(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
fvck:

I'm pained how u think
You have been noticed .
Thanks
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by blacknp(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Sometimes I wonder what makes ffk thinks his opinion matters
Too much cocaine.
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by NobodyKnows(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
RurouniKenshin:
See this one. Mr forgery of NYSC certificate is not illegal cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What forgery are you talking about ?
That was only a rumour . Nobody confirmed anything. So swerve and stop trying so hard to justify thieves
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by bobgentle: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
For those Who claimed buhari regime is better than Jonathan Click "like" só that May your life bê ruled according to the actions of the lifeless overhype dictator of modern democracy handed to him on a platter of gold.
Those for Gej Click "Share"

9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Megatrix: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Buhari is cow!! He reasons like a cow, he behaves like a cow, he is a cow!!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by kunlesmiles(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
It's funny dat FFK has never tried contesting for an elective position, he is fully aware that he as no credibility and electoral value.sometimes I forget he's from osun state sef.
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by RurouniKenshin: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
NobodyKnows:
What forgery are you talking about ?
That was only a rumour . Nobody confirmed anything. So swerve and stop trying so hard to justify thieves
The matter never die with federal might? Imagine federal government killing such cases. Corruption fighting government cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
yomi96:
the drunkard was a mistake he was to weak, he allowed dezani and he crookies tto milk nigeria dry.
Jesusloveyou AKA buhariguy and all the other aliases belonging to him can be spotted easily from the herd. His "engrish" always blows his cover.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by slawali: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ffk is a uselss man,how can you support somebody who spent #100,000,000,000.00 within two weeks,even God can't never forgive Jonathan. Anyway ffk collected out of the money for spoken man .Butch of ole.
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by ClassiqLegend(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ahahaha cheaters are always proud of themselve,mtsww currupt leaders ;DAhahaha cheaters are always proud of themselve,mtsww currupt leaders
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by semyman: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Creemeennals praising themselves, ineffectual buffoon all over. I don't know why they start to celebrate mediocrity because of religion Idiocracy
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Chidex50(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
sweetyme001:
Alright!!! This kayode has no shame at all. All the people that were appointed ministers along side him were/are governors and senators in their respective states!! The only achievement he can boast of is dis owning his wife and daughters!! This man can not win a supervisory councillor in his ward not to talk of councillor. It is high time police did the needful. Association of non progressive people!! very soon Kwankwaso would become political irrelevant like his drunken master at Otueke!!

SHARAP!!if u don't know what to say.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by NobodyKnows(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
RurouniKenshin:
The matter never die with federal might? Imagine federal government killing such cases. Corruption fighting government cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wow you’re so right .
What an intelligent and smart person grin
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by RurouniKenshin: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Wow you’re so right .
What an intelligent and smart person grin
My guy I too know book o jare. You sef dey try small small. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by selfmade22: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
yes! GEJ is A DRUKARD, but den me and my FRIENDS have enuf to eat and share, tins were cool, but our lifeless Mr Integrity gave us suffer, u cant manage money, cash is now useless in the market, anyone who believe in buhari, May This Suffer LOCATE Him, His Parents, His Children, His Unborn CHILDREN, May FAMILY Be Killed Like People in benue, zamfara, jos, borno, let suicide locate them, let ur rights be swallowed by dogs, in JESUS NAME, AMEN

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Maket: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Not what you said but because he shared the common wealth for people like you who doesn't worth it.
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
sweetyme001:
[s]Alright!!! This kayode has no shame at all. All the people that were appointed ministers along side him were/are governors and senators in their respective states!! The only achievement he can boast of is dis owning his wife and daughters!! This man can not win a supervisory councillor in his ward not to talk of councillor. It is high time police did the needful. Association of non progressive people!! very soon Kwankwaso would become political irrelevant like his drunken master at Otueke!![/s]

You don dey mad you no know. Absolutely worthless comment from you.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Neutrality: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Anyone who still supports the lifeless buhari now is nothing but a big FOOL
Point of correction, evrybdy is entitled to his/her opinion, so stop insultin anbdy pls
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by osazsky(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
itu404:

A lifeless one that is giving life to the uncompleted projects your so called life one use to make way for his cronies to milk Sangria. FFK, and others
y have we not seen a single project in south south ,and they drain our oil,to develop d north or are the projects too big for us to see with our natural eyes, baba get me a microscope I wan use am first,y are we always been segregated and marginalized, time for restructuring,
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by nkeonyenecheya(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Truth is bitter
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by osazsky(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Maket:
Not what you said but because he shared the common wealth for people like you who doesn't worth it.
now DAT they are no longer sharing in the common wealth,it is suppose to reflect on the masses,we are not seeing any difference, my friend who Has 3 children lost his job 4 months ago and he couldn't get another,people are still suffering,things are not affordable,fuel was increased and subsidy wasn't removed, y can't Nigerians b fair for once,gej flop but buhari is not an upgrade on gej he is more worse things have retrogressed,

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Chinwendu07: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
GEJ will always be a hero & the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by springtech(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
I can remember Obasanjo once called this man an ass licker. Give him money and he sings your praise.

FFK how market na, weldone ooh. We see you.
Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by veeqocean: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
What can you say about dino ?

Re: Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode by Born2Breed(f): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
fk001:

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law / Lagos Guber Tribunal: US Immigration Lawyer Testifies Against Deputy Governor / Court Grants Ijele ₦50 million Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.