Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Betweeen M.A Diplomatic Studies And Masters In Int'l Relations Nd Diplomacy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Betweeen M.A Diplomatic Studies And Masters In Int'l Relations Nd Diplomacy (317 Views)

Noun International And Diplomatic Studies Students Forum / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend / Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betweeen M.A Diplomatic Studies And Masters In Int'l Relations Nd Diplomacy by nickxtra(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Pleas, advise. My brother wishes to apply for his Post graduate studies at Masters level. He is however confused about the course to chose betweeen (1.) M.A Diplomatic Studies; and (2.) Masters in International Relations and Diplomacy. He studied Philosophy at Bachelors level with Second Class Upper Division. He wishes to go for either of the two courses above and upon obtaining Masters, he would do a PGDE program to enable him take up a job as lecturer or pursue a career as a Diplomat.

Scholars and experienced academics in the house, tutor or counsel a stranded fellow.
Re: Betweeen M.A Diplomatic Studies And Masters In Int'l Relations Nd Diplomacy by onlyme07(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
nickxtra:
Pleas, advise. My brother wishes to apply for his Post graduate studies at Masters level. He is however confused about the course to chose betweeen (1.) M.A Diplomatic Studies; and (2.) Masters in International Relations and Diplomacy. He studied Philosophy at Bachelors level with Second Class Upper Division. He wishes to go for either of the two courses above and upon obtaining Masters, he would do a PGDE program to enable him take up a job as lecturer or pursue a career as a Diplomat.

Scholars and experienced academics in the house, tutor or counsel a stranded fellow.

Msc International Relations and Diplomacy is much better

1 Like

Re: Betweeen M.A Diplomatic Studies And Masters In Int'l Relations Nd Diplomacy by nickxtra(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
onlyme07:

Msc International Relations and Diplomacy is much better
okay, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Azure Active Directory / WAEC Reschedules English Paper For New Date / Will I Be Admitted? What All Jambites Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.