Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Lagos State NYSC Corpers Spotted On The Floor As They Listen To Davido's Advice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos State NYSC Corpers Spotted On The Floor As They Listen To Davido's Advice (388 Views)

Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again / Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images / Cute Abiola’s Mum In Tears, Rolls On The Floor As She Reunites With Son (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State NYSC Corpers Spotted On The Floor As They Listen To Davido's Advice by Mrsoundoro(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Davido who is currently serving his mothers land was spotted giving advice to his colleague who are also corppers.

Lagos NYSC corps were spotted sitting on the floor as they listen carefully to advice davido has for them.

See more photos below...

Source:http://www.ngg.ng/2018/08/30/lagos-state-nysc-corpers-spotted-on-the-floor-as-they-listen-to-davidos-advice/

lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Lagos State NYSC Corpers Spotted On The Floor As They Listen To Davido's Advice by IPassYahoo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Davido just come to entertain corpers.. he is obviously the most popular Nigerian youth
Re: Lagos State NYSC Corpers Spotted On The Floor As They Listen To Davido's Advice by itspzpics(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2018

(1) (Reply)

See Different Nigerian's Reaction 2 Davido Goin For Nysc! Number 4 Is Crazy. LOL / Why I Jumped Fence To Avoid Arrest – Davido / Davido's Signee, DJ Ecool Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.