Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,287 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nigeria Marketplace - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nigeria Marketplace (733 Views)

List Your Cars Free On Nigeria's Online Marketplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Marketplace by MIBB: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2010
Nigeria premium Market Place debuts at www.ekiiy.com. Its a website dedicated to support local and International trade between the world and Nigeria.

@ekiiy.com, you can organise your sales and your products by creating an online shop. you could post an infinite number of products and a maximum of three images per product. Buyers can reach you through emails, SMS alerts.

Now you can Trade with the world, promote our natural resources, home made goods and other literary works at Ekiiy.com.

Registration is currently FREE for the first 1000online shops.

Join Today.

Re: Nigeria Marketplace by MIBB: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
ekiiiy .com now support videos. upload videos of your products and business.
Re: Nigeria Marketplace by corperope: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
NOW START IMPORTATION BIZ

Start With !No Shop Or Office, !No Long Procedure, !No Huge Capital Outlay!

Oh Yes If you have ever wanted to go into Mini Importation Business here in Nigeria but don't know where and how to go about it Here We Go Its awesome and amazing!

Import High quality products across the globe for as much as 50% below wholesale or 80% off retail store prices And Make Huge Profit From Your General Sales.
What's more, you'll learn the best kept secret of successful importers... How you can easily import from China, Vietnam, UK, Canada, USA, Thailand, The Philippines and from all over the world completely risk free and without your own cash, but using O.P.M or... Other Peoples' Money.

Start with as little as N3,000, N5,000, N10,000, 20,000 And make Over 150k Every Month Doing This alone and make some cool international Contact that will skyrocket your business to a greater level.

Interesting Right? What If I tell you that you can do all this at home or office or in the Cafe Using Just Your Internet Connection! No Stress! No Hassle!!!
Truth is...

It's becoming near impossible to compete in ANY merchandise-based business today without importing. So the sooner you learn how, the better...and trust me, it's really not as hard as you think. And The monetary Advantage attached To This Business Is Really Really Huge!!!

Today you could import some items from the USA, CANADA CHINA ETC And resale with over 150% profit on each of the product imported.

Doubting? Take a look at this www.sucktheinfo.pw guy stop wasting your time looking for companies that will employ you, with this HOT INFORMATION, you can

1. import with your local ATM and sell at your own price
2. Teach people how to do that is by organising seminar on this HOT INFORMATION
3. look for people that has the capital and you guys can partner, you will make huge money from this.

THIS IS NOT A FIRM TRICK, ITS REAL I CAN BET MY LIFE WITH IT, BECAUSE I HAVE DONE IT SEVERALLY, EVER SINCE MY SERVICE YEAR IN TARABA.

Contact biz coach on 08164956714. remain bless.

NOTE: NO FRIEND IN BIZ, BUT THERE IS DISCOUNT FOR FRIENDZ!

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet Browsing / Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? / Used Macbook For Sale @ 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.