Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins (31285 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by springtech(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Seen.

Well done.

Next news please.
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
mediaNGR:
Nigerian singer, Emma Nyra who welcomed a set of twins on August 11, 2018 after 36 hours of labor, took to Instagram to show off her incredible post-baby body, just two-weeks after giving birth to her beautiful children named Alexandría and Alexander .

She captonied the photo: 'Two Weeks after giving birth! They asking me if I miss my baby bump?! Hell no! #MamaEjima #TeamNoSleep.'

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/08/emma-nyra-shows-off-her-incredible-post.html

remove ur shirt.
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by darlenese(f): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
llieeesss
big lies
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by AlphLukau: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
I See .

Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by naijajobx: 1:34am On Aug 31, 2018
hmm
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by Godson84: 1:47am On Aug 31, 2018
So we should fry stone?
Most of these celebrities are dumb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W And Wife, Adesua Etomi Step Out Together For The Ciroc New Year Party / The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Davido Shares Pics Of His Late Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.