Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

DPPR Interview For Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPPR Interview For Graduate Trainee (2655 Views)

Apply For The Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPPR Interview For Graduate Trainee by donskinic(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
I got this invite today for an interview, please who else also got the same invite or knows about the company.

Dear ..........

Following the submission of your resume, you are hereby invited for an interview for the position of a Graduate Trainee.

Company: DPPR
Venue: 2, Akin Osiyemi Street, Opposite Sterling Bank by First Bank bus stop, Allen Ikeja, Lagos
Date: Mon, 3rd September 2018
Time: 9.00am Prompt

You are expected to come along with copies ........................

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this invite and confirm your availability

HR Aamens
home.dppr.ng
Re: DPPR Interview For Graduate Trainee by Festusd: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Don't waste ur time .....they are GNLD, time wasters
Re: DPPR Interview For Graduate Trainee by flyingdutchman(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
SCAM
Re: DPPR Interview For Graduate Trainee by Drniyi4u(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Have you tried to visit the link?
donskinic:
I got this invite today for an interview, please who else also got the same invite or knows about the company.

Dear ..........

Following the submission of your resume, you are hereby invited for an interview for the position of a Graduate Trainee.

Company: DPPR
Venue: 2, Akin Osiyemi Street, Opposite Sterling Bank by First Bank bus stop, Allen Ikeja, Lagos
Date: Mon, 3rd September 2018
Time: 9.00am Prompt

You are expected to come along with copies ........................

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this invite and confirm your availability

HR Aamens
home.dppr.ng
Re: DPPR Interview For Graduate Trainee by donskinic(m): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Drniyi4u:
Have you tried to visit the link?
not showing anything
Re: DPPR Interview For Graduate Trainee by phemsie(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
At a point I thought it's DPR interview invite, I wanted to say congrats.

But DPPR, I know not...
Re: DPPR Interview For Graduate Trainee by holuwakore(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
That address is scam o
Re: DPPR Interview For Graduate Trainee by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sai baba till 2050

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DPPR Interview For Graduate Trainee by PearlyG(f): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Don't waste your time, I got the same invite...
Waste of time in the name of interview, they're just looking for 6,500 that according to them you need to use to purchase their training kit for a training they refuse to disclose...
I was a victim...
And mine was just on the 27th...
Re: DPPR Interview For Graduate Trainee by donskinic(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
PearlyG:
Don't waste your time, I got the same invite...
Waste of time in the name of interview, they're just looking for 6,500 that according to them you need to use to purchase their training kit for a training they refuse to disclose...
I was a victim...
And mine was just on the 27th...
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2016 Waec Recruitment For Assistant Examination Officers: / Get Updates On All Recruitment Opportunities In Nigeria Here / Recruitment At Kloverharris Limited, 1st March, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.