Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) (2838 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) / Bukola Saraki Changes His Twitter Name To "Former Senate President" (photo) / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by Oloye2019: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
When we started to hint you that we(Bukola Saraki) are running for presidency, many thought we were daydreaming.

That was how we came from nowhere to be Senate president.

Watch out folks, here comes Nigerian next president.
I told someone a few days ago that Saraki will run, he swore that Saraki was too smart for that. Then I told him, Saraki is known to excel on tight ropes!

For those yet to decide, join the movement now, while you still can. Let us rally behind this young man, our president, Nigeria's next president!

Join The Oloye Presidential Movement today.
Instagram: Bukola_Saraki_presidency 2019
Twitter:The_Oloye_pupö2019
Email: Oloyemovement@gmail
WhatsApp: 08107134271

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by Arysexy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sai Saraki!

We need young vibrant, intellectual, energetic and unbiased leader not like the bigot ancient lifeless ancestor we have now..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by fukushaki(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin
Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by Oloye2019: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Arysexy:
Sai Saraki!

We need young vibrant, intellectual, energetic and unbiased leader not like the bigot ancient lifeless ancestor we have now..
Well done Sir. You are connected in the spirit.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by Arysexy(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
This is d slayer of the Lifeless cow!

If you don't want a presidiot that always fly to UK hospital every quarter to waste our resources, vote Saraki! Young, energetic and intelligent

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by iammo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
every Northerner knows power must return to south as from 2023, so every Northerner wants to try his luck. from northwest to north central

2 Likes

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by ozento: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
with this guys we are blessed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by 400billionman: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
I don't support politicians but Saraki has qualities of a leader His qualities are excellent and incomparable with that of any other popular presidential aspirant Peter Obi seems to be the most intelligent Ex banker in Nigerian politics Peter Obi can discuss the contents of Nigeria's budget for the past 5yrs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by RurouniKenshin: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Arysexy:
Sai Saraki!

A living dog is better than a dead lion.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by Arysexy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
400billionman:
I don't support politicians but Saraki has qualities of a leader His qualities are excellent and incomparable with that of any other popular presidential aspirant

I always admire his calm demeanor in the face of attacks and persecution.

He piloted the affairs of the Senate with maturity despite all the political underground battle.

I believe he will make a better President. He has no record of bigotry unlike the idiot we have now whose first Presidential speech was the famous 5% and 97% treatment.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by Ekez(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Twale to our baba

2 Likes

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by kennypoju04: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
I respect saraki a lot

3 Likes

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by oodualover: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
You Ibos have forgotten so soon? All Igbos were once Tanoids

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by Ndonu101: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
In his Declaration he showed why I like the guy

No chaos of 1 million people on stage

No nonsense of my crowd plenty pass your crowd

Done in an organised hall, in a modern way

Now My Senate President please go out there delegate by delegate and win the PDP nomination

Nigeria need a Nigerian President who will represent all Nigerians and that is what I see here

It is time to get serious and embrace modernity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Oloye2019:
When we started to hint you that we(Bukola Saraki) are running for presidency, many thought we were daydreaming.

That was how we came from nowhere to be Senate president.

Watch out folks, here comes Nigerian next president.
I told someone a few days ago that Saraki will run, he swore that Saraki was too smart for that. Then I told him, Saraki is known to excel on tight ropes!

For those yet to decide, join the movement now, while you still can. Let us rally behind this young man, our president, Nigeria's next president!

Join The Oloye Presidential Movement today.
Instagram: Bukola_Saraki_presidency 2019
Twitter:The_Oloye_pupö2019
Email: Oloyemovement@gmail
WhatsApp: 08107134271

How do I join this history making movement..?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by chriseruba: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by Oloye2019: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

How do I join this history making movement..?
Simply send me WhatsApp message on the line in the post or an email with your WhatsApp number to the email address in the original post.

1 Like

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by modik(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Behold Nigeria's President.

The face of New Era Presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
If Saraki wins, I will be the happiest human on earth. I love that man ever since he was a governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by Calers: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
So people can support the thief ,criminal like saraki.
Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by behosgroups2019: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by modik(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
behosgroups2019:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Old and lifeless rhetorics.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by behosgroups2019: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
modik:

Old and lifeless rhetorics.

Most defectors go poo for their nikker come 2019.
Shiti Shiti people them.
Them go dey smell poo poo everywhere they go.
Everybody go dey avoid them.

We all know they are working tirelessly to attempt to remove PMB.
Truth is that the heavyweights in opposition know clearly that removing PMB looks almost impossible but their e-rats and brain-slow hateful supporters keep making noise like it's a done deal.
Let them keep making noise
Let APC keep winning
Good as Fayose don hibernate
Good as Saraki dey fear to reconvene
Good as Tambuwal and Dogara don confuse
Good as Kwankwaso surname don turn to Sai Buhari
Good as Obj their navigator and Atiku no go fit work
Good as Markafi dry complain say strangers wan take over their family (Them been no get father ni?) haha
Good as they are returning to their poo (Jonathan) one after the other.
Good as their supporters are blind to see all this
Good as looting has been frustrated

PMB is a movement

3 Likes

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by Almaiga: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
D.O.A Dead On Arrival. Nigerian's can never vote in a Criminal as a president.

Sai Baba!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by gentlegenius(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
behosgroups2019:

Shiti Shiti people them.

Truth is that the heavyweights in opposition know clearly that removing PMB looks almost impossible but their e-rats and brain-slow hateful supporters keep making noise like it's a done deal.
Let APC keep winning
Good as Markafi dry complain say strangers wan take over their family (Them been no get father ni?) haha

PMB is a movement
Almaiga:
D.O.A Dead On Arrival. Nigerian's can never vote in a Criminal as a president.

Sai Baba!!!
Nigerians had rejected Buhari. But I wonder when you guys will wake up from dreamland and face this reality...
Though I don't believe much in online polls, but the fact that Buhari is losing every online polls I see even when we are yet to know his major opponent is a strong sign of rejection. Nigerians don't care who will replace him, but they want him out by all means.
I found this polls a few days ago on Nairaland. Do you think it doesn't matter?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by Moducx: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Football prediction
Soccer prediction
Match Prediction
Winning tips
Daily winning tips
How to become rich through sport betting
Prediction daily
Do you want to be winning 2 Odds plus daily?
visit: www.fenmstips.com
Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by Almaiga: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
gentlegenius:

Nigerians had rejected Buhari. But I wonder when you guys will wake up from dreamland and face this reality...
Though I don't believe much in online polls, but the fact that Buhari is losing every online polls I see even when we are yet to know his major opponent is a strong sign of rejection. Nigerians don't care who will replace him, but they want him out by all means.
I found this polls a few days ago on Nairaland. Do you think it doesn't matter?

Buhari is loved,
Sai Baba is a brand. grin

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by SolutionMee: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sorry for posting this late

Saraki is our incoming President

If you're angry, head towards the nearest lagoon and do the needful

2019 is not all about having 1 million almajiri followers

PS: Let's all make provision for campaign pictures please

Remember, over 100 million Nigerians have a smartphone while over 70 million are connected to the internet

To come out victorious in 2019, we have to go digital

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by modik(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2018
behosgroups2019:

Shiti Shiti people them.

Let APC keep winning

PMB is a movement

Oops!

You forgot one "good" ni

Good as world leaders are insulting Nigeria:

Donald Trump : Nigeria has a lifeless president

Theresa May: Nigeria is poverty headquarter of the world

Yet a lifeless junketing president is the leader of most populous black race in the world!

Better wake up and embrace imminent vibrant change.

ABB
Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by 7lives: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2018
modik:

Oops!

You forgot one "good" ni

Good as world leaders are insulting Nigeria:

Donald Trump : Nigeria has a lifeless president

Theresa May: Nigeria is poverty headquarter of the world

Yet a lifeless junketing president is the leader of most populous black race in the world!

Better wake up and embrace imminent vibrant change.

ABB
Re: Saraki2019: Nigerians, Here Comes Your Next President - (photo) by uwa1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
He is very capable...

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election; Peter Obi Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican City In Italy. Photos / What Is The Meaning Of Miyetti Allah? / Breaking News! Many Nigerians Whose International Passports Are About To Expire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.