Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Singer Lola Rae Reveals She Is Back To Work After Birth Of Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Lola Rae Reveals She Is Back To Work After Birth Of Her Daughter (413 Views)

Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Lola Rae Reveals She Is Back To Work After Birth Of Her Daughter by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

British-Nigerian singer, Lola Rae, who has been silent for a while on the music scene has revealed she is back to work following the birth of her daughter, Skye with Tekno.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/singer-lola-rae-reveals-she-is-back-to.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Singer Lola Rae Reveals She Is Back To Work After Birth Of Her Daughter by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
cool cool
Re: Singer Lola Rae Reveals She Is Back To Work After Birth Of Her Daughter by Tamarapetty(f): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ok, thank you for the update

(1) (Reply)

“my Parents Wanted Me Dead Because I Was Born With 7 Teeth” – Comedian Gordons / See Guinness Book Of Record Largest Mouth / My Enemies Want To Tarnish My Image — Mr Ibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.