Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

APC Responsible For Nigeria Low Economic Growth – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Responsible For Nigeria Low Economic Growth – Atiku (530 Views)

Obi To APC: Responsible Governance Means To Disclose What You Inherited / APC Responsible For Killings In Nigeria - PDP / APC Responsible For Burnt INEC Offices – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Responsible For Nigeria Low Economic Growth – Atiku by frommee0: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

Former Vice President, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku on Thursday said that the nation has experienced the lowest economic growth in the administration of the All Progressive Congress (APC).

He said that the recent indices in the nation has revealed that the nation has not fully recovered from recession as claimed by the APC administration.

“The nation have recorded the lowest economic growth since the return of democracy. It is clear that the APC government have failed so far as far as economic growth is concerned, that is why we have the highest level of joblessness and poverty rate.

” Speaking to newsmen in Minna during his visit to PDP delegates in the state, Atiku lamented on the highest number of joblessness and poverty rate.

He added that his interest in the presidency is not out of selfishness but a desire to offer his service to the nation saying that he is not ready to retire from politics. “I have always been motivated by service to the nation and not for selfish reason. There is no question of me pushing so hard.

If I am strong enough and health enough, why not continue to offer my services to the country. “I do not think I will like to be anybody else other than a Nigerian. The country have been good to me and I will continue to offer my service to the country. That is my main motivation and it is not motivated by selfishness. “

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/apc-responsible-for-nigeria-low-economic-growth-atiku/

Re: APC Responsible For Nigeria Low Economic Growth – Atiku by abokibuhari: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sure
Re: APC Responsible For Nigeria Low Economic Growth – Atiku by RurouniKenshin: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:
Sure
OK let's be specific. The lifeless one is responsible.

A living dog is better than a dead lion.

1 Like

Re: APC Responsible For Nigeria Low Economic Growth – Atiku by frommee0: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin hmmm
RurouniKenshin:
OK let's be specific. The lifeless one is responsible.

A living dog is better than a dead lion.

1 Like

Re: APC Responsible For Nigeria Low Economic Growth – Atiku by yemmight(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
The same APC the idiot has been since. The truth about this election is that, if those coming out now are those we seeing, we should just kwantinue with Baba go slow and steady.
Re: APC Responsible For Nigeria Low Economic Growth – Atiku by Trendme: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
shocked change of taste
yemmight:
The same APC the idiot has been since. The truth about this election is that, if those coming out now are those we seeing, we should just kwantinue with Baba go slow and steady.
Re: APC Responsible For Nigeria Low Economic Growth – Atiku by tashashiel(f): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
We all know na
Re: APC Responsible For Nigeria Low Economic Growth – Atiku by Trendme: 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
angry
tashashiel:
We all know na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Kano State Governor, Shekarau Defected Back To Pdp / Speed Up Lagos-ibadan Rail Line Now---amaechi Orders Contractors / Selling Ourselves Cheap To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.