Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,911 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

how do I Correct Spelling Error Of My Name In Nysc Exemption Letter - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / how do I Correct Spelling Error Of My Name In Nysc Exemption Letter (500 Views)

How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

how do I Correct Spelling Error Of My Name In Nysc Exemption Letter by MatthewN: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
please guys I need your advice.
during last NYSC registration I was given exemption, but the problem now is that there is serious error in the spelling of my name on the letter. and the letter has being processed and sent to my school already.
My question now is how do I correct the mistake,? I have googled for the procedure but seen not the understand what Google is saying. please help me with advice

(1) (Reply)

For Tigernut *aya* & Dabino *dates* / For Ambitious Men Who Are Ready To Conquer 2019 / Find A Place To Stay In Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.