Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP (27886 Views)

House Leadership: PDP Governors Split Over Wike’s Candidate / House Minority Leadership: PDP Summons Elumelu, Oke, Ikpeazu, Others / House Leadership: PDP Mounts Pressure On Dogara To Accept Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by BruncleZuma: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by Abbeyme: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2018
PDP is just pained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2018
They are in disarray and pains

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by Realname: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Lifeless president
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by Positivepoint(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by Realname: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2018
booblacain:
the prime minister herself did not come with a team, so what will be the point of gathering up a team to engage her?

Wow did I just read this ??

Are you educated up to secondary School level at all?

This is an example of a failed education system

2 Likes

Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
This Dundee sef!
You may think he knows what is written in that news paper.
OLODO!
Certified Olodo.
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:26am On Aug 31, 2018
Islie:

Buhari could not even assemble a competent economic team to engage the British leader and has also not considered it expedient to muster a team for strategic engagement with German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, who is billed to commence a state visit to our nation.

https://independent.ng/may-visit-exposes-buhari-incompetency-low-level-of-leadership/amp/

Which economic team will even take him serious

Buhari is not carrying everyone along!

He is president only to APC and the Fulanis!

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by Realname: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2018
behosgroups2019:
Most defectors go poo for their nikker come 2019.
Shiti Shiti people them.
Them go dey smell poo poo everywhere they go.
Everybody go dey avoid them.

We all know they are working tirelessly to attempt to remove PMB.
Truth is that the heavyweights in opposition know clearly that removing PMB looks almost impossible but their e-rats and brain-slow hateful supporters keep making noise like it's a done deal.
Let them keep making noise
Let APC keep winning
Good as Fayose don hibernate
Good as Saraki dey fear to reconvene
Good as Tambuwal and Dogara don confuse
Good as Kwankwaso surname don turn to Sai Buhari
Good as Obj their navigator and Atiku no go fit work
Good as Markafi dry complain say strangers wan take over their family (Them been no get father ni?) haha
Good as they are returning to their poo (Jonathan) one after the other.
Good as their supporters are blind to see all this
Good as looting has been frustrated

PMB is a movement

TALKATIVE has a new profile

We see your patterns
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by dbos11(m): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2018
Let me not just comment
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by Realname: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2018
KingLennon:

Is it because of 5K and 3cups of rice that you are disgracing urself like this?

That rpofile belongs this that TALKATIVE mannogrilllsbbq
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 31, 2018
And they should stop criticising him already... And if they must do it, what happened to diplomacy?

Someone should please tell me how this bode well for the image of the country. It's called opposition party for a reason. You don't tarnish the image of a country because you're looking for flaws in it's president.

3 Likes

Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by karimusa: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by joeyswift(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2018
Why cling to power when u are not fit to handle the position. I like my president as an old manner I don't like his brain
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by papascode: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2018
booblacain:
the prime minister herself did not come with a team, so what will be the point of gathering up a team to engage her?

Because APC failed to pre inform the August visitor that our economic team would love to interact with her team when she visits. That is exactly what the PDP spokesman meant.
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by AlphaStyles(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2018
PDP VS APC can cause themselfs but the truth is that both parties are useless
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by tunary(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
This Dundee sef!
OLODO!
lmao
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by stanisbaratheon: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2018
The man is right you know. I watched Theresa May's press conference with the Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta and I must say, Buhari is behind time.
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by caprini1: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2018
twoMcfemad:
PDP is now playing the game of opposition well. We need more of this constructive criticism to keep the government on her toes till they pack out come 2019.
I'm very neutral on this APC - PDP dog fight ,but I actually watched the discussion with PMB and May ,and honestly our PMB was talking off point ,about one professor in 1978 bla bla ,lake Chad basin,Niger bla bla ...May was just nodding in tolerance .
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by olaszydaruma(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin ;DALL HAIL BUHARI, THE DULLARD
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by madmohamed(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=JudasNaCarrot post=70762728]This Dundee sef!

OLODO!
[/quot He is looking for cartoon
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by Horus(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ifeaAwnB1I

Why Theresa May Came to Africa

The neocolonial agenda of western nations is in FULL gear. This week we saw Theresa May visit 3 Key commonwealth nations: Nigeria, Kenya & South Africa. What was the purpose of this trip?
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by milemimi93(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2018
For 16yrs PDP was in power what did they do oda dan loot and thrown the country into recession? Whatevr injury Nigeria has, whatever pain Nigeria is going through now is caused by PDP 16yrs of constantly stabbin her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2018
greatdreamer:
What next did you expect from lifeless and quota system president?

Buhari knows nothing about economy_____Obansajo.

Buhari only read cartoons pages____ Femi Adeshina.

Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2018
olaszydaruma:
grin grin ;DALL HAIL BUHARI, THE DULLARD

1 Like

Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by Born2Breed(f): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buhari is the not just the most lifeless leader around but also the most lifelessly visionless dullard on this side of the world , Buhari can get three wishes from the fabled genie of the lamp and he will ask for protection for his cows instead of a better Nigeria

Idiotic pigs of buhari aka zone b won't like this...

Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by milemimi93(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2018
[s]
caprini1:
I'm very neutral on this APC - PDP dog fight ,but I actually watched the discussion with PMB and May ,and honestly our PMB was talking off point ,about one professor in 1978 bla bla ,lake Chad basin,Niger bla bla ...May was just nodding in tolerance .
[/s]
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by chukxie(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2018
The grand plan to oust Buhari is on. The US, UK , France and Germany all have interests they are protecting, those guys have no love for Nigeria nor Africa.
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by jogojogo: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2018
slivertongue:
GMB lack d intellectual capacity 2discuss serious developmental issues. he has notin 2offer beyond discourse on coruptn

Sadly true!!!!
Honestly, I wonder why people still supports this Government that has obviously failed. I supported this Government on percieved "Integrity". Fastforward today, it's obvious to any one who has a neutral mindset on how this Government has faired knows that there is no any form of Integrity in this Government. Lots of evidences alluded to this.
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by Okwyjesus(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2018
MrRichmond:

Don't be a typical dumbo.
The UK has it's legs tied at the moment with brexit, and there are extrapolations that their economy may not survive brexit without strategic partnerships.

That is why they are rushing us!
We have the better leverage here, buhari should have seized this opportunity to make favourable long term deals with the PM, not just shaking hands and doing photo ops.

Don't mind him. These are the kind of people l hate being in the same country with. They are the main enemies of Nigeria. They don't see wrong in wrong. They only see selfish agains
Re: Theresa May Visit Exposes Buhari's Incompetency, Low Level Of Leadership - PDP by Chuknovski(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Nigerians have rejected u Ur wife have rejected you Trump has rejected you Now Teresa may Even you too have rejected yourself
even God has rejected him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In South Africa Willing To Come / Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library / The IGP Is Superior To Governors ⁠— Lawyer, Ndakudu Adam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.