Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Why I Want To Be President – Saraki 'FULL TEXT' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki 'FULL TEXT' (351 Views)

It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Be President – Saraki 'FULL TEXT' by sirlegend: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
SPEECH BY HIS EXCELLENCY (DR.) ABUBAKAR BUKOLA SARAKI, CON, PRESIDENT OF THE SENATE OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, AT A DIALOGUE WITH YOUTH AND YOUNG ASPIRANTS HELD AT SHERATON HOTEL, ABUJA, ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 30, 2018.

PROTOCOL.

1. Let me say, once again, how wonderful it is to see so many talented and purposeful young people at this first edition of the Public Dialogue Series with Political Parties on Youth Candidacy and Party Primaries. Looking at you, I see future leaders who present themselves as capable and worthy to take on the mantle of leadership in this country, and this gladdens my heart.

SEE FULL TEXT BELOW!!

http://plusmilang.com/breaking-why-i-want-to-be-president-saraki-full-text/
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki 'FULL TEXT' by DjCandyMusic(m): 12:13am On Aug 31, 2018
Anifowose
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki 'FULL TEXT' by yarimo(m): 1:44am On Aug 31, 2018
Some months to presidential election and no any popular or competent candidate from all the opposition parties, as it's now. Congratulations to president BUHARI in advance as president elect in 2019 presidential election
Re: Why I Want To Be President – Saraki 'FULL TEXT' by johnmartus(m): 2:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Idiot you can only be A President of yebos .

(1) (Reply)

Election 2019: Atiku, Saraki’s Bid In Trouble As PDP Favour Northwest Candidate / Pvc Prayer Group Will Worsen Things / Atiku VS Osinbajo RESCONSTRUCTURING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.