Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Help! Someone Is Trying To Scam My Brother. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Someone Is Trying To Scam My Brother. (413 Views)

Is Paidwave Legit Or Scam? My Review. / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account / Coldstone Creamery Is Trying To Cover Up A Theft At Their Lekki Outlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Someone Is Trying To Scam My Brother. by J0sh007: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
So a few days ago my brother told me about a chat he is having with a supposed foreigner having a business deal for him. I know its a scam but i don't know how i can prove to him that it truly is. he has his mind already fixed on what he is going to do just wanted to have my opinion any body have any ideas on how i can convince him. Here are some of the chats below.

"I contacted the Nigerian Consulate here in the MADRID, Spain and have made necessary research, so as for us not to have identification problems, I was duly informed that you being my representative in Nigeria must show the Courier Company your I D CARD when the products is delivered to your delivery address, and it very important that the company identify your residential address so as to enable quick delivery of the subsequent products that I will send to you.

I have also contacted the FREIGHT COMPANY that is to take up the delivery of the goods from the SPAIN TO NIGERIA, I was told that it will take an approx.5-hrs FLIGHT ( 5 HOURS FLIGHT FROM MADRID SPAIN TO NIGERIA BY AIR). I'll be visiting South-Africa by December 2018 and I think it would be an opportunity to meet with you in Nigeria, only if you fulfill your promises and I promise to fulfill mine also. And I might be coming with some goods also by then.

I'm planning on sending you little quantity of the goods as a start and trial before I embark on a trip to Los Angeles soon to defend a proposal on behalf of my Company. Though I don't know much about you but I believe this can make us get closer.

Would you be available to receive them this week or next, I'm planning on going to the courier company either this week or next? If yes, everything is ready all you should do now is provide me with this information so I can head for the Courier Company and register the products using the information you have provided below..

The Receivers Full Name:
Your Residential Address for delivery:
Private Mobile Number:
What identity will you show to the courier Agent

Do get back to me with this information and DO NOT LET ME DOWN REMEMBER THIS IS A TRIAL."

"Thanks for your reply, Well concerning the message I sent to you, I want you to understand that this is a great deal and I will not want any disappointment of any kind. I am a good Christian from a good home, so I need a GOD FEARING PERSON to handle this business with the fear of God and honest in hand.

This is the first time I am doing this business in Africa and I have faith that if you are honest and loyal in every seconds on the business transaction then we will have no problem, I have seek advise from my Reverend at my church and he said I should have faith and believe that God is in control.

I need a representative that is capable of handling the business independently and not one that give careless excuses with reasons why he can not progress in this business.

I want to believe that you can handle the selling of the products there in Africa without bringing disappointment to me and to yourself, because if you fail me in this very trail I would not be able to continue the business with you, take note that you are entitled to 30% of the total sales of the business.

I planned giving you a trial but its just that I'm scared because I've heard series about Nigerians, I'm afraid not to lose my goods. I want you to really convince me you can handle them without any disappointment because I've been really warned to be careful in doing this. Tell me about the strategies you would take to accomplish this without regret. Here are the pictures of some of the items"

"She only went to Africa for Tourism and Industrial Research. I've actually been contemplating on how to get a faithful and reliable fellow to help me sell some little electronic goods in Africa due to the high rate of demand over there. I believe the products are marketable in your country as the demands are on daily increase. I have here DELL Laptops, Mobile phones, LED Samsung TVs and little Digital Cameras all brand new. I believed you are capable of advising and rendering help to me without any disappointment and with utmost good faith. Waiting to receive your response."

"Wow That's lovely, you are most welcome. I want you to know that I am not so good in understanding English, so I am using BING TRANSLATOR, I hope my English is well understood? Lest I forget, a friend of mine told me electronics do sells very fast over there in Africa. How true is this information?"

"Well I'm from Madrid, Spain presently residing and working with DELL Incorporation in Madrid here also. Single. 23yrs. Feel free to tell me more about yourself also"
Re: Help! Someone Is Trying To Scam My Brother. by CowbellY: 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Your brother should receive sense. It's 2018 o

1 Like

Re: Help! Someone Is Trying To Scam My Brother. by goldenceo1: 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
100% Scam. The person your brother is charting with his in Nigeria. After delivery of the faked goods to your brother with pictures and receipt of freight payment. the delivery company will call him from Nigeria to pick up the goods only with an outstanding payment.

Soon as payment is made by your brother na there the scam go clear am.
Re: Help! Someone Is Trying To Scam My Brother. by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 31, 2018
Yes.

If your brother is interested, there is the bunch of plantain I want to transport to him.

You see, the plantain has a ripe golden branch.

Let him send N15,000 to settle customs on Okene high way.

Please tell him for me.
Re: Help! Someone Is Trying To Scam My Brother. by MJBOLT: 1:00am On Aug 31, 2018
it seems your brother has money to throw away undecided he should use it to sow into my life biko grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Someone Is Trying To Scam My Brother. by OldBeer: 2:05am On Aug 31, 2018
If he doesn't listen to you, don't push it.
Your brother seems to be the type that learns by experience. Allow him then.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell Bitcoin Of N50,000 (lagos State Only) / I Buy Amazon/itunes At Good Price And Get Paid Within A Minutes / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.